• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from Jesus I haven’t been that impressed by their business. They’ve got three 10’s in Odegaard, Viera and Smith-Rowe - I think it’s a pretty unbalanced squad.
Id take it every day of the week and 1000202030303 times on a sunday over our perfectly balanced squad

:Blink:

Barcelona are a truly deplorable club aren’t they? Suckering morons in with their faux tradition to try and detract from the fact they’re massively bent. The beauty is that they will implode fantastically at some point
Had me going for years with all that. Always got their kits as a kid, preferred them over Real, etc.

Realising which of them I'd want to see Liverpool draw in the Champions League straightened me out on that front, though.

Forest doing a double deal for O'Brien and Toffolo from Huddersfield. O'Brien is a cracking little midfielder who we should've been all over. Not sure why they need Toffolo as they've signed Omar Richards too. Maybe it was a bogof deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back