• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcelona are a truly deplorable club aren’t they? Suckering morons in with their faux tradition to try and detract from the fact they’re massively bent. The beauty is that they will implode fantastically at some point
Barca always pretended they are saints, especially with all the political situation in Spain and Catalan question, but they are just typical organization run by corrupt individuals like any other.

On other hand "Old Lady" from Turin never pretended about anything, they were always "grey eminence" of football, always rumors of "unholy" acts behind the scenes. Growing up in the 90s when Serie A was all the rage, i remember so many rumors about Juve, from doping and bent doctors to bought refs. They always had that image more than any other club.

I’m sure between Muller Mane Sane Coman Gnabry they’ll be alright for goals
I'm sure they will as well but it is interesting that not a single one of those is a classic striker.

Bayern walking the league isn't in question. They're in the group that gets analyzed by whether they're in the CL final. Madrid last year don't get close without Benzema being en fuego for example so it's just interesting to me that they're leaving that one vacant.

I'm sure they will as well but it is interesting that not a single one of those is a classic striker.

Bayern walking the league isn't in question. They're in the group that gets analyzed by whether they're in the CL final. Madrid last year don't get close without Benzema being en fuego for example so it's just interesting to me that they're leaving that one vacant.
Striker market is not really at its best. Lewa obviously wanted to leave, and Bayern traditionally was never club that made a lot of problems for such players. There are not many classic strikers on the market to replace Lewa, especially player of such quality.

There was obviously Haaland, can't think of anyone else available

Striker market is not really at its best. Lewa obviously wanted to leave, and Bayern traditionally was never club that made a lot of problems for such players. There are not many classic strikers on the market to replace Lewa, especially player of such quality.
Well yes the only ones approaching that level at the minute are Benzema and Haaland.

Well yes the only ones approaching that level at the minute are Benzema and Haaland.
Kane, but of course he is not for sale. Maybe Tammy Abraham would be worth a punt but i think Roma would ask for a lot of money (they payed him 40 million last season).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back