Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Bartra a ball playing CB (think a young Pique) at Barcelona is available for €10m because he's only played 10 league games.

I can see him ending up in premier league. Be a good fit at Swansea or at Goodison.

@RafaelH117: Diario AS confirms that Gareth Bale is interested in leaving Real Madrid, agent asked if club wants to sell:

@RafaelH117: Marca claiming Cristiano Ronaldo is unsettled at Real Madrid due to lack of trophies and has an offer from PSG.

@RafaelH117: .@filippomricci confirms that Ancelotti is sacked and Rafael Benítez will replace him.

@RafaelH117: There are rumors Carlo Ancelotti would replace Luis Enrique at Barcelona if he leaves. Crazy.

Replace ancelotti with benitez?

If there is any truth in this they're just getting in fsw to be the fall guy for a year or two before handing zidane the job.

By the way the fans are going to love him when he takes off Ronaldo on 60 minutes when they are 1-0 down.

Pogba to Barcelona.

Loan back to Juventus and register the player the following season after the ban is cleared.

Also Ancelotti and Barca isn't a great fit. Wonder where Enrique is off to. Hopefully not City. Don't think they deserve a decent up and coming manager.

Dortmund confirm that Hummels has decided to stay with them for one more season turning down Man United in the process.

Reckon he'll join Barca next season after the ban is lifted. He's professed a desire to go there in the past I'm sure.

haha

i told you last week benitez to real madrid!

also @ijjysmith i was right again :p

The one positive for Real with him there is he'll probably win European cup no 11. He seems to excel in these caretaker roles, but the percentages football would be dire to watch.
At least with his record against Maureen in cup games,it'll shut the Portugeezer up.

The one positive for Real with him there is he'll probably win European cup no 11. He seems to excel in these caretaker roles, but the percentages football would be dire to watch.
At least with his record against Maureen in cup games,it'll shut the Portugeezer up.

He is a decent coach, not the best but would be interesting to see how his real team line up and play considering they are heavy on attacking players.

wonder if he will be in the market for defensive players this window? Would make the real fans fume!

The Sun back page suggesting Chelsea would consider Cech sale to us with Walcott or the Ox in the deal.

Walcott fine no problem with that. I would rather not sell the Ox.

At least it sounds like they're considering us as an option for Cech. Still worried that Maureen will let his personal crap with Wenger scupper any chance of a deal.

Getting Cech is at least another 5-10 points in the league I reckon.

OK maybe 5-10 is an exaggeration but it definitely makes you more solid and no watching set pieces with my hands covering my eyes every time.

The Sun back page suggesting Chelsea would consider Cech sale to us with Walcott or the Ox in the deal.

Walcott fine no problem with that. I would rather not sell the Ox.

At least it sounds like they're considering us as an option for Cech. Still worried that Maureen will let his personal crap with Wenger scupper any chance of a deal.

Getting Cech is at least another 5-10 points in the league I reckon.

OK maybe 5-10 is an exaggeration but it definitely makes you more solid and no watching set pieces with my hands covering my eyes every time.
What has happend tomthe Casillas rumours? Cech would be much better in the unlikely event Mourinho will do
Wenger a favour.

Presuming Ospina for 2nd choice, where is Szczesny going to go? hopefully out of the league as I can never spell his name :p

What has happend tomthe Casillas rumours? Cech would be much better in the unlikely event Mourinho will do
Wenger a favour.

Presuming Ospina for 2nd choice, where is Szczesny going to go? hopefully out of the league as I can never spell his name :p
Best

The Casillas ones seem to have died down,to be replaced by the Cech ones. It's that time of the year. Arsenal get linked with more players than most other clubs. It's because Gooners are suckers for clickbait.

So far today, I've clicked on us signing Vidal(done deal already apparently), some Scandinavian wunderkind,Cech is looking for houses a bit more north of Surrey we aren't buying a striker as we have enough. I made one of those up and it isn't the one you think.

Just call him Chesney, everybody else does and that's what it sounds like

No idea if thai is a good signing or not as don't watch German football. But interesting that deals are being completed even before the official window opens. Perhaps my memory is playing tricks on me but seems far more than last year.

@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: Stoke sign defender Philipp Wollscheid from Bayer Leverkusen on permanent three-year deal. #SSNHQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back