Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RafaelH117: Diario AS confirms that Gareth Bale is interested in leaving Real Madrid, agent asked if club wants to sell:

@RafaelH117: Marca claiming Cristiano Ronaldo is unsettled at Real Madrid due to lack of trophies and has an offer from PSG.

@RafaelH117: .@filippomricci confirms that Ancelotti is sacked and Rafael Benítez will replace him.

@RafaelH117: There are rumors Carlo Ancelotti would replace Luis Enrique at Barcelona if he leaves. Crazy.

Who is Rafael H, loves to post about newspaper transfer rumours?

I'd be sceptical that any of the above will happen.

Just reading that Spurs are in for Lavezzi. Edit: contract agreed with the player, fee yet to be negotiated with PSG. Although its PSG and Levy so PSG will probably send Lavezzi and £10m and get Danny Rose in return.

By the way, whatever happened to leandro damiao?

Last edited:

Please be true.

If love another Saints exodus but it actually to matter this time.

Losing Cork and Schneiderlin within 6 months is mad. Schneiderlin is fair enough but I never understood why they didn't put up more of a fight for Cork.

He is a better CM than Dumbo at the rs and it was a sideways move at best.

Losing Cork and Schneiderlin within 6 months is mad. Schneiderlin is fair enough but I never understood why they didn't put up more of a fight for Cork.

Really rate Cork as a player, not the type you will often see in MOTD highlights but really makes a team tick - he's settled in well at Swansea.

Couldn't understand why more teams weren't in for him given his age or why, in an England team desperate for a defensive midfielder younger than Carrick, he hasn't had a recent callup.

Really rate Cork as a player, not the type you will often see in MOTD highlights but really makes a team tick - he's settled in well at Swansea.

Couldn't understand why more teams weren't in for him given his age or why, in an England team desperate for a defensive midfielder younger than Carrick, he hasn't had a recent callup.

If he played for a club in London/Merseyside/Manchester, he'd be earning a cap in 2 weeks

Yeah if we didn't have 89 centre mids I wouldn't have minded Cork.

So al-Saad of the Qatari pension fund league aka the all stars league has signed Xavi to play for them. PSG have now requested a loan of Xavi, a short term loan that'll be permanent for about 12 months.

Anyone but Platini can see through this blatant abuse of the FFP rules. Just scrap them and let's have a free for all. The leagues of Europe are dominated by money men,let's give everyone else a go and watch football finally eat itself.

I'm not sure what West Ham will do

I mean, the main reason I heard a lot of Hammers fans hated Alladaryce was because he didn't play "the West Ham Way"

I can't see who they'll get in who will both keep them up while also playing great football

Moyes, the best candidate for the job if they could coax him back to England, will get slated for the same reasons Big Sam did

Whose out there who is a decent manager, will have them playing the way they want and who will actually go there? Di Matteo maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back