Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
pedro and otamendi gone elsewhere. united have only strengthened in the DM area, something that wasn't a weakness anyway.

as well as depay who's still young.

These Turkish teams have got some dough to play with lately , the heroin trade must be booming again .

Where's that "that's racist" gif

You're not wrong,about the amount they spend but it's mainly on wages not transfer fees. They have a very low tax rate so can pay well. Why do you think Sneijder is wasting the final years of his career there.

He could easily still do a job in the premier league but no one would pay him the equivalent wage net.

Last edited:

Where's that "that's racist" gif

You're not wrong,about the amount they spend but it's mainly on wages not transfer fees. They have a very low tax rate so can pay well. Why do you think Sneijder is wasting the final years of his career there.

He could easily still do a job in the premier league but both one would pay him the equivalent wage net.
you can't be racist towards a country mate.

Plus I love istanbul. There was places selling kebabs for breakfast when I went there. Efe's and kebab is still the best breakfast I've ever had

Alex Smithies signing for QPR for £2m.

'Imagine if he'd have had the cult of personality that Jack Butland did, he'd be in a top 4 team by now'

Genuine DATM comment right there. Town fans are worse than the RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back