Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GFN_France: Breaking: Florian Thauvin signed for Newcastle without the agent he's under contract with & without consideration of his image rights. (1/2)
@GFN_France: As a result, @Serguei expects legal action to be taken, presumably by the agent who was left out of the deal. More to come. (2/2)
Hopefully hes as [Poor language removed] as Cabella, the mags are rolling out on our forum like its the mid 90s again the deluded arsewipes

Honestly? Soton still have some other good players. Fonte is good enough to provide the defensive stability to keep them up.

I'm not sure they won't stuggle. They have good players but their campaign is starting out very 2014-15 Everton-like and Mane is their best player. There are a lot of good counter attacking sides in the prem this season and they've gotten exposed in 2 matches now. Plus the bottom of the table is decent this year (even SLAND usually sorts it out by the end). They would probably survive but it might be very very close.

Those magpies are ridiculous.
In Lille, everybody hates Thauvin since he refused to play for us just for earning more money in Marseille.
After Cabella and Ben Arfa, NUFC makes a collection, I presume.

Just wanted to go to the PSG farm team I guess.

@GFN_France: Breaking: Florian Thauvin signed for Newcastle without the agent he's under contract with & without consideration of his image rights. (1/2)
@GFN_France: As a result, @Serguei expects legal action to be taken, presumably by the agent who was left out of the deal. More to come. (2/2)

I know it has been said on here before, Links.....but when relatively unknown players like this Thauvin chap and the phrase "image rights" are mentioned in the same sentence we know the game is on the road to Perdition :Blink:

How many people in Newcastle would know him if they passed him on the street down Bigg Market :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back