Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in a right mess as per usual its going to be a long hard struggle again just praying there'll be 3 worse sides than us come May I'm sick of us stinking the league out :(

What we need a new RB a new CH a new LB a creative CM a new CF a Miracle lol
I know it's weird, but I seriously think going down could be refreshing for you. You seem to going nowhere for years without any planning. Perhaps dropping down a division would be a wake up call for your owners.

The irony of an Arsenal fan joking about OOTers lol

Considering most Arsenal fans come from in and around London ,nope no irony involved here mate. Sorry. Better luck next time.

Meanwhile it seems Pedro to Chelsea might really be on. According to SSNHQ, Man Utd say they've pulled out of the running. Pedro being suspicious of the way LVG is treating his 2 Spanish teammates not withstanding.

If true,that's like me deciding I don't want Kristin Kreuk any more.

Looks like Chelsea have beat Utd to the signing of Pedro.

It's nuts... they're just signing him so that United can't.

The FA need to put a limit on the number of professional contracts you are allowed issue at any given time. Ridiculous that they have over 30 players out on loan including about 6 centre backs. They are using their money to weaken competitors as opposed to strengthening themselves.

Looks like Chelsea have beat Utd to the signing of Pedro.

Oops just seen your post.

I may not like Chelsea but you have to admire the way they do their business. Bad week crap results, go out and pay the release clause. Leave the dithering to amateurs.
Man Utd could have wrapped this up long before the super cup. What's the point of haggling over a few million when you're that rich. Their fans keep telling us how wealthy they're yet they miss out on a player they need because of penny pinching.

Before any smart assume pipes up,yes I know our manager's a tightwad when he wants to be, which is why you wouldn't catch me boasting about being a rich club.

Last edited:
Considering most Arsenal fans come from in and around London ,nope no irony involved here mate. Sorry. Better luck next time.

Meanwhile it seems Pedro to Chelsea might really be on. According to SSNHQ, Man Utd say they've pulled out of the running. Pedro being suspicious of the way LVG is treating his 2 Spanish teammates not withstanding.

If true,that's like me deciding I don't want Kristin Kreuk any more.

It's ridiculous for any of the Sky clubs to moan about OOTers of other clubs and that is just a fact of life. Though it is funny that Arsenal fans are usually the ones who do it most, given that where I live in the Midlands, Arsenal shirts are up there with United and Liverpool shirts in prevalence.

BBC saying that LVG decided to pull out of signing Pedro.

Last edited:
United' friendly journo in the MEN that Keegan fella saying United aren't interested in Pedro anymore! It's like when a bird turns you down 'she was a dog anyway I never liked her!'

Mad what's happened to United since Fergie went.

We've signed Gokhan Inler!! :)

Hmmm, I have no idea how he's played for the past 2 seasons as I don't watch much Italian footie anymore.

However he was one of my favourite players beforehand, for Napoli. If he's not over the hill he'll be a brilliant signing.

It's ridiculous for any of the Sky clubs to moan about OOTers of other clubs and that is just a fact of life. Though it is funny that Arsenal fans are usually the ones who do it most, given that where I live in the Midlands, Arsenal shirts are up there with United and Liverpool shirts in prevalence.

BBC saying that LVG decided to pull out of signing Pedro.

If you're a blue living in Midlands talking about out of towners,then that really is irony.

Back to the transfers, doubt LVG pulled out till after Pedro expressed doubts.

If you're a blue living in Midlands talking about out of towners,then that really is irony.

Back to the transfers, doubt LVG pulled out till after Pedro expressed doubts.

Except you were the one brought it up initially, so back down and apologise and we can put this embarrassing episode behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back