Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andre Gray from Brentford to Bristol city.

£9m. Odd move, no offence to Bristol City but Andre Gray is a good striker in the championship so I'm a bit surprised he's not gone to a bigger club in the championship.

On the other hand nice bit of ambition by Bristol City,effectively weakening the team that just thrashed you 4-2,whilst getting yourself a very good striker for a division you're new to.

So since the summer the Bees have lost Pritchard, Toral and now Gray that's a good chunk of goals and creativity lost in one summer.
Hope the owners know what they're doing.

Bristol City are on the up in fairness mate. They're redeveloping their ground to hold over 27k and their owner has recently hit billionaire status. If there's any clubs in the championship that are doing things the right way e.g. what Swansea or Southampton have done in the past 10 years, I would say it's them.

@Albertini78 @49ers @Yid4life

Out of interest chaps, what/who do you think your respective sides need to bring in this Summer? And where do you realistically see yourselves coming in the league?

I always like to see what other clubs' fans think (apart from those across the park :zzz:)

Out of interest chaps, what/who do you think your respective sides need to bring in this Summer? And where do you realistically see yourselves coming in the league?

I always like to see what other clubs' fans think (apart from those across the park :zzz:)
We're in a right mess as per usual its going to be a long hard struggle again just praying there'll be 3 worse sides than us come May I'm sick of us stinking the league out :(

What we need a new RB a new CH a new LB a creative CM a new CF a Miracle lol

We're in a right mess as per usual its going to be a long hard struggle again just praying there'll be 3 worse sides than us come May I'm sick of us stinking the league out :(

What we need a new RB a new CH a new LB a creative CM a new CF a Miracle lol

Tough one mate. On paper you've got some brilliant players and have spent some decent cash. I think your manager can turn this around as there are worse squads in the league.

Cheers on the City info,they used to have two academy players JE-Thomas and Freeman.

Arsenal need an experienced DM to not be reliant on Coquelin. A striker, goal poacher or world class no.9. Think we can get by without another CB. Chambers just needs game time to get better,he isn't that bad. Gabriel is good enough to take over now.

Be stunned if we get what we need. Probably get Gotze at 4:50pm on deadline day..It's the Arsene way.

Otamendi (Man City) from (Valencia) Having medical. They will use that money to sign Yarmolenko. (I will fume, oh yes, i will)
Alex Sandro (Juventus) from (Porto)
Antonio Rudiger (Roma) from (Stuttgart)
Nagatomo (West Brom) from (Inter)
Maksimovic (Napoli) from (Torino)
Cuadrado (Juventus) from (Chelsea) Loan

Let the fummmmmmmmmmmme begin.

Cheers on the City info,they used to have two academy players JE-Thomas and Freeman.

Arsenal need an experienced DM to not be reliant on Coquelin. A striker, goal poacher or world class no.9. Think we can get by without another CB. Chambers just needs game time to get better,he isn't that bad. Gabriel is good enough to take over now.

Be stunned if we get what we need. Probably get Gotze at 4:50pm on deadline day..It's the Arsene way.

I can see JE-T having a good season for QPR, seems a handy player.

I was really surprised that you weren't in for Khedira, I think he could've been brilliant for you lot but Coquelin looks good from what I've seen.

I'd be surprised if this Benzema business doesn't get done before the end of the window..

Tough one mate. On paper you've got some brilliant players and have spent some decent cash. I think your manager can turn this around as there are worse squads in the league.
Apparently we're in for some striker called Sebastien Haller who I'd never heard of till a few hours ago Brentford are also wanting him if hes got any sense he'll sign for them lol

I can see JE-T having a good season for QPR, seems a handy player.

I was really surprised that you weren't in for Khedira, I think he could've been brilliant for you lot but Coquelin looks good from what I've seen.

I'd be surprised if this Benzema business doesn't get done before the end of the window..

Can't see Perez selling his favourite pet so Benzema is a no no. Would be nice though.

Khedira was asking for too much in wages so with his injury record Arsenal, Chelsea,Man Utd all said no. Seeing as he's injured yet again, wise move. The player we should have bought was Carvalho or Krychowiak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back