Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gone to Porto probably be there for a couple of years before being sold to Chelsea or Juve.

Kevin De Bruyne has just told SportBild that he is staying at Wolfsburg this season. So no Man city move,which is bringing all the childish responses from City fans. Not every player wants to do a Delph.

Wonder who they'll move for now.
Glad he is staying although would have liked to have seen him back in the league. Not having to move clubs should mean he plays better in the Euro's and get another high money offer of he wants it next summer anyway.

Glad he is staying although would have liked to have seen him back in the league. Not having to move clubs should mean he plays better in the Euro's and get another high money offer of he wants it next summer anyway.

Now some German journo is saying KDB is angry that he was ambushed by SportBild in the interview. It was an award ceremony, so what else could he say.

Wish they'd close this bloody window and have done with it. All transfer info seems to come from the Ministry of Disinformation.

I'm still waiting for Benzema to get off that private jet and do his medical. Those delays in the Bermuda triangle are getting ridiculous.

Now some German journo is saying KDB is angry that he was ambushed by SportBild in the interview. It was an award ceremony, so what else could he say.

Wish they'd close this bloody window and have done with it. All transfer info seems to come from the Ministry of Disinformation.

I'm still waiting for Benzema to get off that private jet and do his medical. Those delays in the Bermuda triangle are getting ridiculous.
agree, makes it so hard for any team to plan but it gets progressively harder as you go down the food chain and money distorts things enough without adding in the ability to take a player at the last minute by offering supposedly too good to resist money.

Ha, Benzema on the plane was ace!

My flatmate (an Arse fan) is convinced Benzema is signing because his last few tweets have been in English, when he normally tweets in French.

Didn't really know what to say!

Otamendi's agent is Jorge Mendes, perhaps the reason his transfer is being touted so aggressively.

Rumours of Laporte to Utd and Isco to Chelsea, probably just that.

The plot thickens,...

With Poldi gone the Arse no.9 shirt is still available. So in the transfer window world that means 2+2= Benzema/Cavani/Gotze and even Ibrahimovic all within hours of signing to wear the no.9.

7 years ago Arsene Wenger gave Bergkamp's iconic no 10 shirt to the meltdown kid William Gallas. I shall say no more.

See you soon at the Grove, Benzema/Gotze/The Zlat/Cavani.

@SportsPeteO: Fulham goalkeeper Marcus Bettinelli says he rejected Chelsea because he didn't want to be sat on the bench at Stamford Bridge. #ffc #CFC

Sensible lad

I really hope the lad goes on to have a successful career in the game. Too many kids sitting on benches and then crying later on that the manager has it in for him, haven't been given a fair chance etc....

Alright when you swapped game time for the extra £5k wasn't it you crying beauts.

French newspaper L'Equipe are reporting that Sunderlandhave been linked with a £6m move for Utrecht striker Sebastien Haller.

_85016987_gsdfgsdf.jpg

Getty Images
The French under-21 international has scored three goals already this term in Holland but BBC Sport understands that the 21-year-old he is cold on a move to Wearside.

Sunderland boss [Poor language removed] Advocaat had wanted to add a striker and an attacking midfielder to his squad but, after conceding seven goals in the opening two matches, he might have to alter his priorities...

could be a good signing if this is the best pic BBC could pull of him.

The plot thickens,...

With Poldi gone the Arse no.9 shirt is still available. So in the transfer window world that means 2+2= Benzema/Cavani/Gotze and even Ibrahimovic all within hours of signing to wear the no.9.

7 years ago Arsene Wenger gave Bergkamp's iconic no 10 shirt to the meltdown kid William Gallas. I shall say no more.

See you soon at the Grove, Benzema/Gotze/The Zlat/Cavani.
Whoever they get will be nothing in comparison to seeing Kone stride majestically across Goodison with the Number 9 shirt on his back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back