Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling Muller to United would be Guardiola's resignation letter.

Only winning the quadruple would save him from being hounded out by the Bayern board and fans. Selling one favoured son in the transfer window is risky selling the younger non-injury prone one is suicidal.

Even if a ridiculous offer made it happen,then I would crap myself as a BvB fan because Reus has a release clause still in his contract.

Still say it's English media and their usual tongue rimming of all things Man Utd.
It's the feel good PR because Di Maria dumped them,De Gea wants out,Ramos used them to get a big fat contract and their only real competition for Depay was the rs. In terms of big clubs, these days that's no competition at all.

Selling Muller to United would be Guardiola's resignation letter.

Only winning the quadruple would save him from being hounded out by the Bayern board and fans. Selling one favoured son in the transfer window is risky selling the younger non-injury prone one is suicidal.

Even if a ridiculous offer made it happen,then I would crap myself as a BvB fan because Reus has a release clause still in his contract.

Still say it's English media and their usual tongue rimming of all things Man Utd.
It's the feel good PR because Di Maria dumped them,De Gea wants out,Ramos used them to get a big fat contract and their only real competition for Depay was the rs. In terms of big clubs, these days that's no competition at all.
me thinks muller really wants a new contract and is using United to get what he wants

Muller will never leave Bayern, why would he? Bastian always wanted to try out a new experience, and thankfully for fans of English football it was here. Muller isn't the same I don't think.

Tweets from France say deal done for Florian Thauvin to join the barcodes.

If he can get used to the more physical side of the premier league,then Newcastle have bought a gem of a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back