Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It said on SSN there that Villa are signing Traore from Barcelona for £12m. I remember watching a cup game last year and he caught the eye, looked a good player.

@Jon_LeGossip: OFFICIAL: Mathieu Valbuena has joined Lyon for €5m & signed a 3-year contract. Great to have him back in Ligue 1!

That's me watching Lyon at any opportunity, cracking little player, literally, watched loads of Marseille two years ago, brilliant every time.

Saw nothing of him in Russia, iv missed him.

@ToffeeHibs Scott Allan being linked to Celtic now with McGeough coming the other way plus 600K

Not bad terms if I'm honest, and the Rangers fume would be epic

Hibs are dead right in there stance of not wanting him to go to the team in direct competition with them in their league, obviously they'd rather he didn't leave, but no doubt they'd prefer it to be to Celtic or Rotherham if he does.

It said on SSN there that Villa are signing Traore from Barcelona for £12m. I remember watching a cup game last year and he caught the eye, looked a good player.

its apparently £7 million, but even then its absurd money for someone who has played one game for their first team.

Done Deals

Clinton N'Jie (Spurs) from (Lyon)
Traore (Aston Villa) from (Barcelona)
Raul Jimenez (Benfica) from (Atl Madrid)
Soldado (Villarreal) from (Spurs)

Rumours

Krychowiak (Arsenal) from (Sevilla)

Manchester Coty seem to be going after United targets as well as De Bruyne.

@City_Watch: City have offered €30m+ (£21.4m) for Barcelona winger Pedro (28) according to Sky Sports' @GuillemBalague.
@GuillemBalague: Few things on Pedro. 1. He doesn't really wanna go but doesn't or won't play enough. He knows he has to go 2. United hasn't reached yet the 30m euros of his buy out clause that FCB demands. But is close 3. The treatment from LvG to de Gea will have no influence on Pedro's decision : 4. City offer is 30m plus 2, superior to United's so far. So very much in the equation with United. Chelsea interested but third favourite

@GuillemBalague: Otamendi: Valencia considering offers from City and United. None reaches €50m of buy out clause. Spanish club resigned he will go to the PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back