Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Barca had any intention of letting Neymar go why did they sell Pedro? Or Pedro move from the club he loves to get game time?

Not to mention why would Neymar leave Barca for United that seems to be struggling and a manager who seems to fall out with a lot of his Spanish/S American players?

Or Man U hasn't even bid for Neymar?

Because they are the biggest club in England, our rags will always write about them because it sells loads of papers and is clickbait.

"Crouch to Brighton for a pack of Maltesers and a pickled egg" won't sell papers or get people talking.

Official Baggies twitter just tweeted this

WEST Bromwich Albion have received a written transfer request from Saido Berahino.

The request has been rejected and the club’s position remains unchanged from that outlined in the statement from Chairman Jeremy Peace of August 18.

There will be no further comment

http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/w...sfer-request-2643793.aspx#xV5LivcSC5SjExzE.99

lescott all over again, i can see him stropping all over the pitch until january before they must sell. i like the lad, but he does seem to have an attitude issue.

if he does strop around until january they shouldn't pay him. why can't kids these days be loyal to their clubs? if they're not willing to, they shouldn't be signing these long term contracts just because it gets them bumper wages.

lescott all over again, i can see him stropping all over the pitch until january before they must sell. i like the lad, but he does seem to have an attitude issue.

if he does strop around until january they shouldn't pay him. why can't kids these days be loyal to their clubs? if they're not willing to, they shouldn't be signing these long term contracts just because it gets them bumper wages.
Theyre talking about 20-25m for this kid.Personally think that's ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back