Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait what? real are giving juve 1/2 of morata and isco for a centre back? they knocked them out of CL with morata being the main reason and they go and strengthen them?
Apparently this Bonucci fella is the real deal. Juve fans are reported to be very upset by rumours of him leaving. The supposed deal is full ownership of Morata and Isco is involved. What i'm seeing anyway.

can they sue him for his transfer fee? no idea how it works but he deserved to have his contract terminated, not fair on soton
It was Southampton who terminated the contract. Just cut their losses on the player it seems. Too much trouble this fella.

Jeeeeebus. I'll admit I haven't seen THAT much of him but is he really THAT good? Everyone I've seen him he looks good to very good, but that's like damn near Messi territory..

I remember the early hype about Zidane pre Euro 1996. Zidane and France did not have a good tournament and people were wondering what the hype was about. But anyone who watched Zidane for Juve that season knew he was a star. I'm not saying Pogba is Zidane class but there is a dearth of high quality, impactfull CMs at the moment. He's got the potential to be as good as Viera. Does that make him worth 100m Euros? Not for me, but market forces will prevail

@br_uk: Ilkay Gündogan extends his #BVB contract to stay with the club until 2017. http://t.co/9uyxdtDAsK
Good news for Dortmund. Ilkay would have been a great addition to any Premiership especially for the £20m which was been bounded around.

Shaqiri will surely reject Stoke and wait for a better club to come in.
I would love us to spunk £12m on Shaqiri, however I just can't see it happening. Him, Delboy, Cleverely, Mirallas and Barkley would be promising.

Good news for Dortmund. Ilkay would have been a great addition to any Premiership especially for the £20m which was been bounded around.

I would love us to spunk £12m on Shaqiri, however I just can't see it happening. Him, Delboy, Cleverely, Mirallas and Barkley would be promising.
He was linked for quite a while with Utd, got the feeling his injury history put them off.

Apparently this Bonucci fella is the real deal. Juve fans are reported to be very upset by rumours of him leaving. The supposed deal is full ownership of Morata and Isco is involved. What i'm seeing anyway.
Bonucci is a God.

"The Italy international was with his wife and baby son at a car dealership in Turin on Thursday, looking to buy a Ferrari, when a man with his face covered pointed a gun at his head and demanded that he give him his watch.

Bonucci refused and instead punched the thief, knocking him to the ground before chasing him as he tried to get away on a scooter with his accomplice.

The Gazzetta Dello Sport reported the man shouted "What are you doing? Are you mad? I'll shoot you" as Bonucci pursued them in vain.

He later reported the incident to the police."

2012 = https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news...tus-star-bonucci-punches-armed-123147727.html

Boss.

Bonucci is brilliant, and I can't believe he is never mentioned, when talking about the best centre backs in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back