Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done Deals

Arshavin (Kuban Krasnodor) from (Zenit)

Rumoured done deals

El Shaarawy (Monaco) from (AC Milan) medical pending
Alex (Santos) from (AC Milan)

Rumours

Romagnoli (AC Milan) from (Roma)
Pedro (Barcelona have received offers)
Cavani (Man Utd) from (PSG)
Pjanic (PSG) from (Roma)
Di Maria (PSG) from (Man Utd)
Destro (West Ham) from (Roma)
Witsel (AC Milan) from (Zenit)

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fcs-raheem-sterling-49m-9641040

basically most of swansea's 1st team/backups cost less than sterling.

Total: £45.5 million
Swans-transfer-XI.jpg

That's because they're crap mate.

Reactions: FTY
How much for shaarawy?

Also Romagnoli and Witsel how much are they rumoured to be going for?

Romagnoli is going to be top class, could see him next to Stones...perfect balance.

Done Deals

Arshavin (Kuban Krasnodor) from (Zenit)

Rumoured done deals

El Shaarawy (Monaco) from (AC Milan) medical pending
Alex (Santos) from (AC Milan)

Rumours

Romagnoli (AC Milan) from (Roma)
Pedro (Barcelona have received offers)
Cavani (Man Utd) from (PSG)
Pjanic (PSG) from (Roma)
Di Maria (PSG) from (Man Utd)
Destro (West Ham) from (Roma)
Witsel (AC Milan) from (Zenit)

El Shaarwy is a loan

Romagnoli is rumoured to be around 20 m euro.

How much for shaarawy?

Also Romagnoli and Witsel how much are they rumoured to be going for?

Romagnoli is going to be top class, could see him next to Stones...perfect balance.

What's going on with Ox-Chamberlien? He's still bit part/sub? Would love him here..
The Ox is having his first injury free preseason with us for about 3 yrs. Big season coming up for him.

I'm just not sure what position Aw sees him having. I think the top if a diamond is his best position or as a second striker.

He is definitely going nowhere. Big player for us when fit. Just needs to add a few more goals to his technique and work rate.

Bojan moving to Stoke was his last chance. These other two seem to be punts to see if they can make it as not good enough for Barca.

I have no doubt Deulofeu would have been playing for Barca now if they played a different style.

if they were any good barca wouldnt let them go.

and before you say it del was different. either they played him or they sold him, didnt just fall out their academy like stokes ones do.

Bojan moving to Stoke was his last chance. These other two seem to be punts to see if they can make it as not good enough for Barca.

I have no doubt Deulofeu would have been playing for Barca now if they played a different style.

I have championed signing their youth in the past to play robertos system and i stand by that.

But at the same time i can appreciate if we, stoke or anyone else is plucking stragglers from their academy, we arent signing world class talent. they turn out good then thats a bonus, but if they were tlaented enough they would still be there or being sold for real money.

But yeah, id take their youth in our academy as well, even if its cast offs. I just don't think we are missing out wither not getting them, no guarantee they would even develop the way we would expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back