Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
would love to know how soton keep attracting these names to their club. very highly rated players and managers, but can't begrudge them their success seeing as so many of their youth products get snapped up and the RS ripped their spine out last season.

you can't laugh at them always selling when they bring in this calibre of replacements

LVG hung Valdes out to dry there, well and truly.

He refused to play for the reserves LAST YEAR, so why bring it up now?

Doesn't seem very wise too when De Gea's position is unknown.
Agree, on the practical side it reduces any transfer fee they will get and on the personal side it is a snide move as Valdes hasn't got the same platform to respond.

As for their goalkeeper options
@tancredipalmeri: Manchester United getting closer to Argentina and Sampdoria gk Romero according to Sky Italy

Isnt clyne englands 1st choice right back? Yet only went for £13mil...

Also weird him, Johnson and Walker seem so highly rated then downhill fast in the media.

would love to know how soton keep attracting these names to their club. very highly rated players and managers, but can't begrudge them their success seeing as so many of their youth products get snapped up and the RS ripped their spine out last season.

you can't laugh at them always selling when they bring in this calibre of replacements

Latest nonsense from us.

PSG intererested in Stambouli.
Everton and Spurs way off in terms of valuation of Lennon
Sunderland in for Kaboul
Valencia interested in Soldado but can't afford him
Spurs in talks with Victor Moses agent
Turkish side put in a bid for Chirices.

Ho hum.

Isnt clyne englands 1st choice right back? Yet only went for £13mil...

Also weird him, Johnson and Walker seem so highly rated then downhill fast in the media.

clyne's by far england's best RB. he only had 1 year left? hence £13m? i think anyway. got him for free if i remember right so tidy profit - good luck getting a better RB though.

Shouldnt just be Barca either...martinez said some of the top sides in europe wanted to loan us players...and i dont mean Atsu level from Chelsea either.
Since he said that we have loaned Traore, Atsu and Lennon. Maybe the reality is that young players even for the top teams aren't good enough to play every week for us.

If I was a football manager I wouldn't want Adebayor even on the same continent as my squad

Absolute locker room disease

AVB did the right thing by freezing him out

Adebayor has been doing this since 2008. If he's a locker room disease, he's telegraphed his intentions since his second full season at Arsenal,yet City fell for it and if that wasn't stupid enough, he earns yet another fat contract from Levy.

You can't let a scorpion hitch a ride on your back and then have a moan when he stings you.

Ive been banging on about this forever, but Real want Jese to go on loan. Would sort out a TON of our attacking issues, would almost be guaranteed to get tons of playing time. Dont know if they would want him to go to the PL, but think it could make a lot of sense.
Do they though?

not actually too sure what position he plays lol

going on fifa knowledge he is a midfielder but i read up about him being a striker? As i dont watch many real games i cant confirm either

Would be a good signing though, have read he is a decent prospect. But saying that cherizev was and he hasnt done anyhting there either
Cherizev was loaned out last year to villareal and was brilliant. Jese plays on the wing and I've seen him play a few times before his injury. He certainly didn't look out of place in that Real team when they were hammering everyone. Would be a fantastic signing for us on the left but if Liverpool get Cherizev then Real are going to need him next year as backup.

especially when you are coming back from an ACL injury like Valdes was you should really welcome any playing time to get match fit.

There were rumours he fell out with Barca's sporting director before leaving there as well.
Sounds like he still has the attitude of a star player without the ability to back it up. Stay well away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back