• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Window 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he only wanted Bayern so City's barganing position was weak. Superb player but gamble by Bayern after that injury.

The real question is how Chelsea plan to buy Havertz and fit everyone into the team. Wouldn't mind us taking a run at someone like Hudson-Odoi
Who else do they have in Havertz' position? Mount and Barkley? I don't think Lampard particularly trusts Barkley. If Havertz comes in it could spell the end for him. But if I was Havertz I'd probably prefer to go to Bayern anyway.

Chelsea have done some very good business, but haven’t upgraded the one position they needed most - the goalkeeper. They won’t challenge for the top honours (PL, CL ) until they do.

Chelsea have done some very good business, but haven’t upgraded the one position they needed most - the goalkeeper. They won’t challenge for the top honours (PL, CL ) until they do.

Tbf they paid a world record fee, they sort of have to pursist with kepa given that he's young. I remember de gea looked even worse for the first couple of years. Kepa seemed a terrible knee jerk signing though, didn't make sense.

Tbf they paid a world record fee, they sort of have to pursist with kepa given that he's young. I remember de gea looked even worse for the first couple of years. Kepa seemed a terrible knee jerk signing though, didn't make sense.
Yes it seemed more like a statement signing (size of the fee) as opposed to what they needed. I think he lacks the physicality to be a success in the PL. Time will tell if he can turn it round like de Gea, but I’m not convinced he can.

Yes it seemed more like a statement signing (size of the fee) as opposed to what they needed. I think he lacks the physicality to be a success in the PL. Time will tell if he can turn it round like de Gea, but I’m not convinced he can.

Me neither, but nobody even knew him, he had played about 10 games or something like that, just bizzare

... Then again, who are we to talk ha

Stephy Mavididi young english striker, ex-Arsenal, has just joined Montpellier from Juventus for 5.7 mil

Be the new World class team for the next 5-6 years if this happens. Desperate for a quality LB and CB but get them and they are so strong in every area. Pulisic looks superb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back