Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the best sites for solid transfer rumours and news ? For world football not just uk ?

I find Sports Witness twitter is a good one. They sort through all the best ones and investigate which ones are bs. There can be a bit of a Man Utd bias sometimes but on the whole they're better than most.

I was thinking that would be dead weird. But remembers who their new boss is. A bit unlikely I guess.

Barton hasn't signed for Rangers as yet as he?

Not yet, but it seems possible

Barton is much more possible than Gerrard I think

With Barton, he'll be on similar if not more money. Gerrard would probably have to take quite a sizeable pay cutt

Both men would have no idea what they were walking into with the Old Firm cauldron though. I genuinely fear for Joey Barton in that sort of environment. I honestly think he'd do something ridiculous

Not yet, but it seems possible

Barton is much more possible than Gerrard I think

With Barton, he'll be on similar if not more money. Gerrard would probably have to take quite a sizeable pay cutt

Both men would have no idea what they were walking into with the Old Firm cauldron though. I genuinely fear for Joey Barton in that sort of environment. I honestly think he'd do something ridiculous

Almost a guarenteed red in the old firm isn't it?

Although to be fair to Barton, he was really good for Burnley last year and seemed to have calmed down. There's always that spark though.

Almost a guarenteed red in the old firm isn't it?

Although to be fair to Barton, he was really good for Burnley last year and seemed to have calmed down. There's always that spark though.

No offence to Burnley here, but the expectations on the shoulder of a Burnley player aren't as heavy as those of a Rangers one

That's more down to Burnley fans not being mental like, but still the point stands

No offence to Burnley here, but the expectations on the shoulder of a Burnley player aren't as heavy as those of a Rangers one

That's more down to Burnley fans not being mental like, but still the point stands

Obviously but that doesn't change the fact that Barton was good for Burnley last season.

Obviously but that doesn't change the fact that Barton was good for Burnley last season.

Oh he was excellent

That being said, if Rangers are prepared to offer him similar money, he'll get to add another big club to his CV

I can only assume that appeals to him, hence why he's looking at moving north

He might see more worth in stopping Celtic getting 6 in a row and having one last hurrah in the Champions League than struggling to keep Burnley up next season

It's probably his last chance for this sort of move. A top Premier League side is probably never going to touch him at this age, so it's lower end Premier League or Championship for him now really. Rangers is a bigger option than either of those in all honesty

He can move to Glasgow, win a couple of cups, have one more run in Europe and then either retire into punditry or move to America/China/Qatar/India for the final days of his career

Playing for Rangers also means he gets an easy pundit pay day on Sky or BT Sports when it's Old Firm time as an ex-player

Oh he was excellent

That being said, if Rangers are prepared to offer him similar money, he'll get to add another big club to his CV

I can only assume that appeals to him, hence why he's looking at moving north

He might see more worth in stopping Celtic getting 6 in a row and having one last hurrah in the Champions League than struggling to keep Burnley up next season

It's probably his last chance for this sort of move. A top Premier League side is probably never going to touch him at this age, so it's lower end Premier League or Championship for him now really. Rangers is a bigger option than either of those in all honesty

He can move to Glasgow, win a couple of cups, have one more run in Europe and then either retire into punditry or move to America/China/Qatar/India for the final days of his career

Playing for Rangers also means he gets an easy pundit pay day on Sky or BT Sports when it's Old Firm time as an ex-player

I beleive he's on a free at the moment so is within his rights to shop about for his next move.

A move to Rangers kind of makes sense. To me anyway.

I read that Dyche wanted him another year though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back