Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always best to actually watch players, like scouts do...

Well that goes without saying, anyway i watched a video of his highlights from last season and i'll wind my neck in a bit as he looked utterly brilliant in it tbh. I must have somehow watched all the wrong matches, cause he's looked good but never '[Poor language removed] the bed' good like he does in this highlight reel.

Derby County really are cheeky barstewards

Last summer they tried to get top scorer Daryl Murphy from Ipswich..... on loan and failed.

This summer they have tried to get the Championships best player (in my opinion) Fernando Forestieri from Wednesday for £7m.... and failed.

Iniesta's stats are comparable to Barkley's. Judging players on stats is a great way to sign crap players and miss out on potential superstars. It's always best to actually watch players, like scouts do...
Wasn't stats Everton's justification for signing a defensive midfielder from a team that got relegated?

Surpasses the 150m mark this summer. Have they even had to sell anybody to balance the books? Crazy. They should win the league by about 40 clear points.
it's not just player trading...if they have profit from merchandise, sponsorships,etc it counts just as much as profit from selling a player. For example UTD get $22m a year from Aon for their training groud and practice kit sponsorship, $110m/yr from Adidas, and $80m/yr from Chevorlet. City has some decent deals of their own, although they trail UTD,Chelsea, Arsenal and the RS.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chrissm...ble-sponsorship-deals-in-soccer/#64a8e489705f
soccerdeals3.png

it's not just player trading...if they have profit from merchandise, sponsorships,etc it counts just as much as profit from selling a player. For example UTD get $22m a year from Aon for their training groud and practice kit sponsorship, $110m/yr from Adidas, and $80m/yr from Chevorlet. City has some decent deals of their own, although they trail UTD,Chelsea, Arsenal and the RS.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chrissm...ble-sponsorship-deals-in-soccer/#64a8e489705f
soccerdeals3.png
What am i missing here? Isn't their ground "Old Trafford"? Or was it named differently and I just cant recall?

What am i missing here? Isn't their ground "Old Trafford"? Or was it named differently and I just cant recall?

United dont have naming rights on Old Trafford, but they do on Carrington.

In April 2013, Manchester United announced an eight-year naming rights agreement with Aon plc that would see the Trafford Training Centre renamed as the Aon Training Complex until 2021. The deal has been estimated to be worth £180 million (£22.5 million per-year), three times the club's outlay on the training complex itself (£60 million)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trafford_Training_Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back