Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jedinak to Villa

Leaving Palace suggests they are on a downward curve. More so when he chooses Villa.

Losescott to Rangers. Ha ha.

Jeff Schlupp is ready to give up on Champions league football and join West Brom.

In Scottish football news..... Wigan have had a bid rejected by Hertz for Callum Paterson.

More money for Liverpool to spend...

On paper their squad looks weaker than United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs.

Klopp can go for another Brazilan number 10, they ain't getting close to the title with that defence.
And for anyone who pipes up with "but Fuchs, Morgan, Huth and Simpson won the league" Kloppy's genepressing(I know lads, I know) will leave Lovern and Matip exposed.

I wouldn't worry mate.

Name one outfield player they have signed this summer that you think would walk into our team?

Mane. Bias aside he's a upgrade on Lennon, Super Kev and Bolasie.

He's also more than likely better than Catalan Ger but I know who has the nicer hair and that's all that matters.

Mane. Bias aside he's a upgrade on Lennon, Super Kev and Bolasie.

He's also more than likely better than Catalan Ger but I know who has the nicer hair and that's all that matters.
I would disagree.

Mainly because in our team generally he might have been boss sure. but in the liverpool team he won't have such a specific role which gives him scope to disappear in games when they get tough.

Whereas Bolasie who might not be as talented as mane, has one specific role so he just has to concentrate on that. Its like having 2 strikers, asking one to cover loads of ground in the final third and asking the other to sit off on the edge of the box and score goals. Come the end of the season, the striker who sat off probably may score goals but the player who was given the role may help the team to more success.

enough of my ramble lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back