Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bristol City striker Jonathan Kodija has joined Aston Villa in a deal worth up to £15m.

Championship Villa will pay will pay an initial £11m for the 26-year-old, who has signed a four-year contract.

The Ivory Coast international scored 20 goals in 52 appearances for City after joining from French side Angers SCO last summer.

Who even is he?!?!!?!?!? Fifteen actual million?!?!!?!?!?!

Who even is he?!?!!?!?!? Fifteen actual million?!?!!?!?!?!

it's, well, it's ... you know. It's a bit weird. They don't spend any money when they actually need to to stay in the premier league, they get relegated and go and spend £15m on who?

... wait, 26?! Jeez, when i saw the interest and price i presumed he was some young hotshot who could become a cracking striker.

Enquiries from Roma as well,probably the Szczesny link there. Him and De Rossi in the same midfield sounds like a recipe for red cards

he will arrive in Italy with much fanfare, only to suffer a nervous collapse and be confined to bedrest at his hotel, after it transpires that the lunch-time menu includes a tomato

Hull have announced an undisclosed club record fee for joe mason (apparently £8m)

I actually want to cry for them. They have no money, their owners are reluctant to buy anyone, paper-thin squad. And this is their club record signing! Reall? Joe Mason? He's a nothing player, doesn't do anything, he's not going to anything spectacular, nothing that would help them stay up anyway.

Hull have announced an undisclosed club record fee for joe mason (apparently £8m)

I actually want to cry for them. They have no money, their owners are reluctant to buy anyone, paper-thin squad. And this is their club record signing! Reall? Joe Mason? He's a nothing player, doesn't do anything, he's not going to anything spectacular, nothing that would help them stay up anyway.

Joe...are you sure. It's looks like Ryan Mason with the cheesy grin.

I thought Alam sold them or is it still going through the prelims, fit and proper checks etc...need to get their skates on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back