Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck happened with Yann M'Vila mate? Flew over, landed....didn't sign for anyone!
The million dollar question. From what I gather his club aren't bothered about his contract running out. But still they still wanted £7m for him with 4mths of it remaining which we weren't prepared to pay we've been trying to get a deal sorted though. He's the 1 player all our fans have been praying for but in typical Sunderland fashion we are let down again one big mess

The million dollar question. From what I gather his club aren't bothered about his contract running out. But still they still wanted £7m for him with 4mths of it remaining which we weren't prepared to pay we've been trying to get a deal sorted though. He's the 1 player all our fans have been praying for but in typical Sunderland fashion we are let down again one big mess

I wanted us to sign him since just before he went to russia. Top player.

Hull, Stoke and Sunderland all rumoured to be looking at Anichebe now he's a free agent.

Hull have about 7 players. They'd be stupid not to take him.

He honestly isn't terrible. Certainly not good enough for a top half team, as his goalscoring is so poor, but he's one of the best in the league at holding the ball up and he's a good lad. Hull could do a lot worse really, given the situation they're in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back