Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs Transfer window 2024-2025

United fans seem chuffed with the signing. Throwing a few digs at the price compared to Branthwaite. Surely that ends their interest?

Which is fine. But even Paul Scholes has said...he flopped at Juve and he flopped at Bayern (Dier stepped in over him). Ten Hag has worked with him before so that'll help him. But it's very much similar in the vain of when they signed Varane and the buzz they made about that.

Top clubs don't sell their best players unless they're surplus or it's daft money.

liverpool haven't signed anyone yet

anyone else worried with the carvalho sale and the proceeds from solanke plus their original transfer budget that they are planning on making 1 huge signing before the end of the window, another 80 + mil signing

maybe 100 mil for yamal?
100 mill for yamal

Are you on smack?

Well as it stands their attacking players are jota, salah, Nunez, Diaz, gakpo and Elliott

Last season they had more shots on goal than Man City

If they add another attacking player to that already ridiculously strong attack then they could walk this league by scoring 4-5 goals every game
What makes you think they will walk the legue

They have won it once ** in about 30 odd years

My understanding is the PL still has to decide on the hotel and womens team sale for fair value. That won't happen until 2-3 months into the new season once the official financial reports for Season 23-24 are released. My guess is there will be multiple legal cases brought as a result. Gallagher and Chalobah seem to be their only youth academy players of significant value remaining and both are likely to leave this window. After that, its selling players they've signed other than Palmer at a loss, unless Maresca does better than expected, and even then who knows what clauses City inserted into the Palmer deal to possibly sign him back on the cheap.

My guess is that the lunacy ongoing within the club relegates them within the next 3 years, and then they're sold off to the highest bidder. But how it gets to that point will be very interesting to watch, and be a discussion point for decades to come
Yeah, right.

liverpool haven't signed anyone yet

anyone else worried with the carvalho sale and the proceeds from solanke plus their original transfer budget that they are planning on making 1 huge signing before the end of the window, another 80 + mil signing

maybe 100 mil for yamal?
I'm going to struggle to sleep tonight.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back