Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs Transfer window 2024-2025

His finishing makes DCL look like prime Van Nistelrooy
He misses chances but it isn't anything near that bad. He also can properly strike a football so there is every chance that turns around. He wasn't bad at it with Benfica.

Whether that happens or not though it doesn't matter, he gets goals and assists at a real strong rate! Does it justify the fee? Eh, who knows, not sure it really matters for some of the clubs either.

I'd agree that I don't think City will do the 5 in a row. I don't think they've refreshed the team enough the last year or two, but who knows maybe they'll add a few more before the window closes to fix that. I'd think Arsenal are the most likely to win it, they're actively looking at weak spots and fixing them rather than the RS clapping themselves on the back for having a squad impossible to improve on and how smart they are by doing nothing. The only thing Arsenal are missing for me is a 9 who scores 15-20 a season. If they can add that before the window closes, I think they'll be unstoppable.

He was not.

Arsenal lost the title because they went to City and didn't try to win the game. Maybe they lose it anyway, but if Everton did that it would bother me forever.
I like Phillips. But he has ruined his career.

For me it was the Aston Villa defeat that cost Arsenal. Villa had just been beaten heavily by City, so felt like a physiological barrier.

I'd agree that I don't think City will do the 5 in a row. I don't think they've refreshed the team enough the last year or two, but who knows maybe they'll add a few more before the window closes to fix that. I'd think Arsenal are the most likely to win it, they're actively looking at weak spots and fixing them rather than the RS clapping themselves on the back for having a squad impossible to improve on and how smart they are by doing nothing. The only thing Arsenal are missing for me is a 9 who scores 15-20 a season. If they can add that before the window closes, I think they'll be unstoppable.

Financial doping tells me they will cruise to a 5th. And no body will be bothered. And no one will look back on history favourably to them

I said this about them last year but once again they went on a late run and couldn't be stopped. They do need to refresh certain areas though but maybe they feel this team has another year in them and will wait go big next year. It will be City, Arsenal and RS battling it out for top 3 with ease again for me. As you say if Arsenal get someone in who can get them goals they will be up there. If the RS can land Zubamendi they will also be looking strong.

What I can say factually is Liverpool had 97 more shots on goal than city last season
What even is this as an argument? So what? I'm looking at the league table and it looks like they finished 3rd. 7 points behind 2nd and 9 points behind 1st.

Do they get to use those extra shots as points or something? That's honestly the maddest stat I've seen someone use.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back