Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reus, Brandt, Hazard, Sancho, Larsen and Philipp.

How can Dortmund possibly keep all those wingers happy? Unless they use Brandt in CM like recently at Bayer and Reus up front?

@Borussin

Reus plays up front, Brandt can play centrally too behind the forward. Larsen isn't very good to be honest! He should not be near a starting lineup of a team who want to compete for the title and in the CL.

Erm how did Dortmund pick up Brandt and Hazard for £44m?

Brandt had a buy out of €25M.

Hazard on last year of deal and would not sign new deal, not sure if there was some buy out for him either, as even with a year left, it seems cheap!

Reus plays up front, Brandt can play centrally too behind the forward. Larsen isn't very good to be honest! He should not be near a starting lineup of a team who want to compete for the title and in the CL.

Brandt had a buy out of €25M.

Hazard on last year of deal and would not sign new deal, not sure if there was some buy out for him either, as even with a year left, it seems cheap!
I could be wrong but wasn't Reus playing behind the striker in the last game where you had Goetze up front. Could the plan then be to have Reus up front with Brandt behind or has Brandt being playing deeper? You have a decent group of centre mids as well with Witsel, Delaney, Dahoud and Weigl although I think Weigl has played some centre back.

They are some great pickups though and should be a real chance for the league with Bayern maybe in transition at the moment. Go easy on Cologne for me.

I could be wrong but wasn't Reus playing behind the striker in the last game where you had Goetze up front. Could the plan then be to have Reus up front with Brandt behind or has Brandt being playing deeper? You have a decent group of centre mids as well with Witsel, Delaney, Dahoud and Weigl although I think Weigl has played some centre back.

They are some great pickups though and should be a real chance for the league with Bayern maybe in transition at the moment. Go easy on Cologne for me.

That happened quite a lot this season, with Götze playing further forward. Although it was a pretty fluid formation and Reus is usually the one making the timely runs into the box. But one thing is clear Reus plays more centrally for Dortmund, I think people still believe he's a winger as that is how he made his name! But he hasn't played regularly on the wing since about 4 seasons ago.
As long as he's fit, he'll be the first name on the team-sheet. I would think the plan will be to implenent him and Brandt in the same team, with Götze also very much in the mix after a good 2nd half to this season.

I think Weigl will probably leave this summer, only reason he didn't leave in January was because of an injury crisis.

I am very happy to see FC Köln back in the Bundesliga though! A great traditional club with great fans, the league is better off having them back.

Very strong rumours that Leroy Sane is going to Bayern, that would be an amazing signing for them.

That happened quite a lot this season, with Götze playing further forward. Although it was a pretty fluid formation and Reus is usually the one making the timely runs into the box. But one thing is clear Reus plays more centrally for Dortmund, I think people still believe he's a winger as that is how he made his name! But he hasn't played regularly on the wing since about 4 seasons ago.
As long as he's fit, he'll be the first name on the team-sheet. I would think the plan will be to implenent him and Brandt in the same team, with Götze also very much in the mix after a good 2nd half to this season.

I think Weigl will probably leave this summer, only reason he didn't leave in January was because of an injury crisis.

I am very happy to see FC Köln back in the Bundesliga though! A great traditional club with great fans, the league is better off having them back.

Very strong rumours that Leroy Sane is going to Bayern, that would be an amazing signing for them.
Any idea where Weigl is going? Somewhere like PSG?

Any idea where Weigl is going? Somewhere like PSG?

That is where he was going if it had happened in January, Tuchel really wanted to sign him, but Dortmund blocked it.

But I haven't really read to much since the end of the season about where he might go. I wouldn't be surprised if they come back for him. But a few teams would likely have interest. I don't think his fee would be that high either.

Seen West Ham are linked with Maxi Gomez - thank god we aren’t, he looks like he’d fail horrifically in the EPL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back