Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really hate the Sessognon move for him. Spurs have a habit of not really integrating players into the team and he needs to be playing. And I really hate it if he's going to play LB because he's far too talented for that.
Talented full back is not necessarily a bad thing. See Lahm, Kimmich, Marcelo, Cafu, Zanetti etc

Smells a bit like Denis Suarez
I kinda doubt that, Suarez was always some mediocre player that Arsenal got only because he was Emery former player from Sevilla and who ended mostly injured anyway (same as when they got Kim Kallstrom), Ceballos is for years touted as great talented player and every time i watched him play for their younger team he looked superb. That he didn't get much play time in Real is not really something surprising because its Real Madrid after all, pressure there is immense, fricking Robben failed there recently.

I kinda doubt that, Suarez was always some mediocre player that Arsenal got only because he was Emery former player from Sevilla and who ended mostly injured anyway (same as when they got Kim Kallstrom), Ceballos is for years touted as great talented player and every time i watched him play for their younger team he looked superb. That he didn't get much play time in Real is not really something surprising because its Real Madrid after all, pressure there is immense, fricking Robben failed there recently.

Agree
Suarez came injured and had a sulk on from day one.
Not going to pretend I knew much about him before u21s but the player at the tournament was terrific. He chose to come here instead of Spurs because he wanted to play and not be a squad member. No signing is guaranteed but got fingers X'd on this one.

Kallström was an odd one but if you've never heard the story about his time at Arsenal & how he ended up there, read this link.
It's a brilliant story and well worth a read into the workings of transfers,Wenger etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back