Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shows how tough the league will be this year when the likes of West Ham, Palace and Watford are signing Haller, Chalov and Sarr.

Still think we have a bit to do before we can comfortably say we are 7th favourites
I think 4th place downwards is very open this year, considering the states that Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea are in at the moment. Us, Leics, Wolves etc will all be thinking they've got a shot at 4th

I think 4th place downwards is very open this year, considering the states that Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea are in at the moment. Us, Leics, Wolves etc will all be thinking they've got a shot at 4th
Wolves are unlucky enough to be stuck in the Europa and if Leicester lose Maguire, it's going to be a great race

Just shows how tough the league will be this year when the likes of West Ham, Palace and Watford are signing Haller, Chalov and Sarr.

Still think we have a bit to do before we can comfortably say we are 7th favourites
They are all London clubs so they are easily able to pull all these foreign stars. The sad truth is, most of these players would choose a team like West Ham or Watford, over someone like us, Newcastle or Leicester even.

Dybala to UTD, they really do not learn do they.

Mata, Sanchez, Rashford, Martial, Lukaku, Pogba. All can play in the same position. He would be mental to join that basket case of a club.
I mean tbf to the guy he is a lot better than all of them but they’re going to be Everton 2.0 trying to shift that lot

I mean tbf to the guy he is a lot better than all of them but they’re going to be Everton 2.0 trying to shift that lot
They're literally ruining players while spunking cash away in the process: Sanchez was terrific at Arsenal, but has fell off the face of Earth while over there.

Martial is used all over the place and seems to be used piece-meal and Mata is past it. Rom and Pogba, well they love Instagram more than the actual football.

Anyway, he is going to get a massive wage and built a fortune before probably disappearing back off to Italy in a few years, so again he probably isn't concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back