Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not about incomings at Man Utd at the minute, they need to get rid of the core of their rotten squad.

Jones, Smalling, Young, Pogba, Lukaku Lingaard, Sanchez, off the top of my head.

United should be paying teams to get rid.

If Lingaard or Pogba played for Everton I would boo their every touch. Absolute disgraces of professional footballers.

Soon to be 33-year old Steven Naismith earns a 4-YEAR DEAL at Hearts.

Think that’s the biggest indicator it’s a joke of a league that they reckon a 37-year old striker will still do the business.

Him, Kenny Miller and Boyd forever x

Not sure of the validity of the report, but The Times are reporting that Dybala is requesting £350k per week in wages on a fairly lengthy contract.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they actually agree to it, which just goes to show how wrong their strategy is.

Victor Osimhen signs for Lille to replace Rafael Leao you’d imagine. One young striker for another.

Still find Leao’s move to Milan a little strange mind.
It makes no sense for either side. Milan have Piatek so they don't need to spend big on another striker and Leao is going there to potentially not play because of Piatek. It's so odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back