Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon to be 33-year old Steven Naismith earns a 4-YEAR DEAL at Hearts.

Think that’s the biggest indicator it’s a joke of a league that they reckon a 37-year old striker will still do the business.

Him, Kenny Miller and Boyd forever x
How very dare you! The Midlothian Messi will bring goals by day and charitable works by night. ;)

That's not good. He really is one hell of a player.
However, from some ITK's he does appear to have an attitude problem at times - something Guardiola will
simply not tolerate regardless of who are (or you think you are). 100 million is more than a fair price for him
and will probably allow us to win the 'net spend trophy' back off Liverpool ;-)
I have to say I am really sorry to see him go. A genuine game changer of a player.
It's a bummer if true (and it probably is).

Lukaku failing his way across the biggest teams in the world and scoring for fun.

soooo glad we sold him cos he doesn’t track back.

Rom's reported wages at Manure is £250k p/w, which isn't shabby at all, but another £100k p/w is madness in my eyes. Sanchez and him will be near 900k plus!
I thought I'd read that he was on £350k, but I'm probably misremembering.

You've got to be fuming if you're one of those Villa players who did so well to get the club promoted last season.

Manager goes and spunks 150m on 14 new players, with others likely to follow, and all of a sudden you've been punted from the first xi, or told you're immediately surplus to requirements.

Did they not learn from Fulham's antics last season? You cannot sign an entire squad and expect them to gel in one season. Plug the obvious gaps and make it a gradual process over a few transfer windows.

Hopefully Villa go straight back down in humiliating fashion.

You've got to be fuming if you're one of those Villa players who did so well to get the club promoted last season.

Manager goes and spunks 150m on 14 new players, with others likely to follow, and all of a sudden you've been punted from the first xi, or told you're immediately surplus to requirements.

Did they not learn from Fulham's antics last season? You cannot sign an entire squad and expect them to gel in one season. Plug the obvious gaps and make it a gradual process over a few transfer windows.

Hopefully Villa go straight back down in humiliating fashion.

A lot of their signings were there last season mate.

- Signed a new keeper but they didn’t want any of their keepers in last season.
- RB that will play was already theirs but on loan at Caen
- Engels is new but they couldn’t get Tuanzebe back
- Mings already there on loan
- Targett came in as Taylor sucks
- Hourihan already there
- McGinn already there
- Grealish already there
- El Ghazi was there on loan
- Wesley as they couldn’t get Abraham back
- Trezeguet as Adomah left for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back