Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a pub conversation from last night, but with Neymar doing what he’s doing to PSG, exactly what he did to leave Barca, we see Liverpool players desperate to leave all the time , it’s happened at Man United, Chelsea and hundreds of others.

Which clubs have never really had issues holding onto their star players since they got money? I can’t think of anyone ever leaving City that they didn’t want to which is surprising (Tevez being a weirdo aside) possibly Bayern? But I’m prepared to be wrong there

I thought the whole reason Neymar went to PSG in the first place was because he wanted to go to Real Madrid, but knew he couldn't go straight there from Barca, so he went to PSG first so he could then go from PSG to Madrid?

That was a theory going round wasn't it, or am I going nuts?

I thought the whole reason Neymar went to PSG in the first place was because he wanted to go to Real Madrid, but knew he couldn't go straight there from Barca, so he went to PSG first so he could then go from PSG to Madrid?

That was a theory going round wasn't it, or am I going nuts?
I remember hearing this, but I think it was just baseless speculation which a few journalists seemed to run with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back