Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaha's a perfect example of what most people hate about modern footballers.

Selfish
Entitled
Thick as pig poo
Whiny
Over-sensitive

Hope Palace force him to stay personally. Doesn't deserve another chance at a big club. Made his bed and can now lie in it.
Yes, with qualities like those, (?) why wouldn't Palace force him to stay?
Pretty expensive this overrated cheat with a face like a smacked ass and some mysterious other reason that he isn't liked by the Daily Mail. (Oh! and his hair!)

Last edited:
I can't decide if Zaha is actually good or not. He does produce pretty well in a terrible attacking team. On the other hand he isn't producing so much that you'd think he can really kick on in a better squad. Plus he has the constantly trying to draw fouls and being wasteful in possession part that isn't going to be tolerated in better teams. And he really isn't young anymore. So I lean toward not good and I definitely think Arsenal will have to over pay but part of me still thinks if he ever puts it all together he could turn into a real handful.

If Ings is worth 20m, then the 40m offer for Zaha is such a pathetic attempt at an offer, Palace should just treat it with the contempt it deserves.

I appreciate he’s hardly the second coming of Pele, but 40m isn’t even a decent starting point in this over inflated market.

If Ings is worth 20m, then the 40m offer for Zaha is such a pathetic attempt at an offer, Palace should just treat it with the contempt it deserves.

I appreciate he’s hardly the second coming of Pele, but 40m isn’t even a decent starting point in this over inflated market.
Well ings is not worth 20 million, thing is teams like Southampton who want to improve need better players than they had and Ings is that they've had to overpay for an improvement in their squad, are there better players than ings available for a similar price of course would they sign for Southampton? Debatable... football is gone completely mad the last few years, god sake Rashford just signed a new contract with United for 200K a week, maybe he'll prove me wrong but as of now my opinion is that Rashford is only slightly better than DCL.

PSG just bought Sarabia. That’s added to Herrera and Paredes from January. They’ve also got Verrati and rumours of Matuidi coming back.

Think Gueye has missed his chance to move there after we blocked the transfer in January.

PSG just bought Sarabia. That’s added to Herrera and Paredes from January. They’ve also got Verrati and rumours of Matuidi coming back.

Think Gueye has missed his chance to move there after we blocked the transfer in January.
I hope he has we need to keep him.

Looks like man utd are getting the human slab

Whilst he is costing a bomb itll deffo improve there defence no doubt about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back