Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can pretty much do what he likes now. And he seemingly does.

Especially now their ground is paid for.
Yeah, there is just something very wrong with it though, it's not like it's even for other sports/teams within the UK, it's going to another country. I just reckon if that was Man City or Chelsea or someone like that people would be all over it, but because it's Arsenal it gets brushed aside.

Arsenal unsettling Zaha and trying to buy him with a budget of £45 mill... plus Utd get 25%.

I hope he is forced to stay, only because the idiot signed a new deal for extra £££ last year with no release clause, strengthening Palace's hand and now is getting frustrated that they wont let him leave for buttons. His short term greed could see him stuck at Palace for the rest of his career.

Seen this a few times and it baffles me why players sign these big new deals then cry when they get priced out of a move only a year later - run down your contract or request a release clause that benefits everyone.

lol at arsenal, celtic ask for 30 mill for tierney, they offen 15......palace ask for 100 mill for zaha, they offer 40.....
Embarrasing offer from Arsenal. Sky Sports News reporting it like Arsenal have 'launched' a viable bid. Errr no... ..its sub standard.
We'd get ridiculed for making such an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back