Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreed, a good match. Do you see a big drop off when Vardy doesn't play? From the outside it looks like you'd struggle without him.
Yeah definitely. Slimani and Iheanacho have been disasters to be honest. That Che Adams would've been a decent option to replace him in a couple of years but we obviously didn't match Southamptons interest.

We need to have more players chipping in with goals. Big season for the likes of Barnes and Maddison

Well not really as I'd take others over yours but just went for the obvious ones.

I'd take Barnes over Walcott, I wouldn't swap maddison for Gylfi and when we sign Tielemans he'd walk into the side with no problem.

Also Schmeichel was a big part of our title win so not sure what Pickfords done to make himself better

Not forgetting Rachid Ghezzal lol
Walcott was not in the side last part of the season mate,i dont think maddison is there yet,how come you never mentioned chilwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back