Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
Perreira Keane Maguire Digne
Ndidi Tielemans
Sigurdsson
Richarlison Vardy Bernard
6 of ours, 5 of yours.

I'd go with this, with Gana as one of the midfield two as he's the best holding/midfielder in either squad, so simply can't be left out. Either of Leicester's for the other slot.

Maddison and Chilwell unlucky to miss out, but Digne and Sigurdsson are our best players and both a cut above.

That centre half partnership is rather ace. I'd give it a go long term if I was Southgate.

Didn't realise Vardy is 33 in January. He's done well. Obviously this is the season he passes the sell-by date though. Heavy for Leicester that they're not going to get any kind of fee for him as he's been a 20-goal a season player, with pace to burn, a good presser etc. Perez seems to have long spells of being fully horrendous as well, though I suspect/hope for Leicester's sake he's been signed to offer something specific for Rodgers' system, rather than a number 9's skill set.

I'd go with this, with Gana as one of the midfield two as he's the best holding/midfielder in either squad, so simply can't be left out. Either of Leicester's for the other slot.

Maddison and Chilwell unlucky to miss out, but Digne and Sigurdsson are our best players and both a cut above.

That centre half partnership is rather ace. I'd give it a go long term if I was Southgate.

Didn't realise Vardy is 33 in January. He's done well. Obviously this is the season he passes the sell-by date though. Heavy for Leicester that they're not going to get any kind of fee for him as he's been a 20-goal a season player, with pace to burn, a good presser etc. Perez seems to have long spells of being fully horrendous as well, though I suspect/hope for Leicester's sake he's been signed to offer something specific for Rodgers' system, rather than a number 9's skill set.
Not getting a fee for Vardy isn't that much of a problem really. Signed for £1m and has helped us get promoted, stay up, win the league, get to the quarter finals of CL and continued to score since. Could've cashed in after the title win but he's too important to us.

And yeah the Perez signing could really go either way

Jonny Evans has won the Champions Leage, Premier League 3x and the Club World Cup. I still wouldn't take him.

Out of your lot i'd take Maddison and Ndidi to rotate, Maguire as I personally don't like Zouma and Vardy to euthanise.

As for Schmeichel - 3 seasons ago perhaps.
Could be an interesting battle between us this season then considering you lot hardly rate any of our players. If you finish above us again then there can't really be any arguments

Could be an interesting battle between us this season then considering you lot hardly rate any of our players. If you finish above us again then there can't really be any arguments

Haven't you finished above us once in a decade?

Not getting a fee for Vardy isn't that much of a problem really. Signed for £1m and has helped us get promoted, stay up, win the league, get to the quarter finals of CL and continued to score since. Could've cashed in after the title win but he's too important to us.

And yeah the Perez signing could really go either way

You've had a great return on investment, obviously, but losing 20-goal a year player for nothing is always crap, regardless of the initial investment, as you become heavily reliant on them, as you say. We're still recovering from throwing our £75-90m for Lukaku out the window.

You've had a great return on investment, obviously, but losing 20-goal a year player for nothing is always crap, regardless of the initial investment, as you become heavily reliant on them, as you say. We're still recovering from throwing our £75-90m for Lukaku out the window.
Yeah it's gonna be so tough to replace him

Might as well add the other 10 years we were in the championship if it makes you feel better. Didn't realise we were your benchmark for success

You've literally just said if we finish above you next season it proves our players are better, you weird goblin. We've done it 19 out of the last 20 years or something, so it's hardly a benchmark is it?

Why are you even on here? It's an Everton fansite and here you are, trying to say your team is better than ours. It's odd.

You've literally just said if we finish above you next season it proves our players are better, you weird goblin. We've done it 19 out of the last 20 years or something, so it's hardly a benchmark is it?

Why are you even on here? It's an Everton fansite and here you are, trying to say your team is better than ours. It's odd.
Been on here years. Never been a problem with the more level headed posters

Been on here years. Never been a problem with the more level headed posters

I couldn't care less when you joined. I just don't know why you think, on an Everton site, anyone wants to see a fan side of another claiming theirs is better. No one is arsed.

If it was a RS, West Ham or Newcastle doing the same they'd be told where to go and rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back