Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa have just signed Konza, young centre back from Brentford for £12m. Anyone who bought him from Charlton when he was an England youth international was always going to be able to make a profit on him. I remember we were linked at one time.

Villa are certainly spending some cash.

Based on Villa's dealings im going with

Sheff Utd
Norwich
Brighton

Those to go down this year - Mings and Konsa have things on lockdown - add Butland and yowie wowie mid table safety for them.

I quite fancy Sheffield to stay up. They're a proper team and they play with each other for long tone. They won't go down easily.

Would love Sheffied Utd to stay up especially since Jags has gone there. I just think a lack of quality will show in the end like Cardiff last season.

Hope Norwich go down as they always seem to roll over for the RS but play like Barca against us and either Villa or Newcastle but I think it's Brighton's time to drop back to their level.

They don't lose everything. In the decade since the Sheikhs took over they've become the most successful PL club and a world power. That isn't going away even if the unlimited access to money does. They won't be as good but they won't be back to the old City overnight either.
If they lose all the dodgy sponsorship as well as their owners they will be in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back