Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do they have no money? it doesn't make sense
I read that their American owner spending a lot of money on Los Angeles Rams and building new stadium there, he also don't care for our football and trophies (probably doesn't even know the rules), Arsenal serving him just for profit

I read that their American owner spending a lot of money on Los Angeles Rams and building new stadium there, he also don't care for our football and trophies (probably doesn't even know the rules), Arsenal serving him just for profit

Its been like that from day 1.

Apparently, he's like this with most his sports assets as they're viewed as a method of income; his investment in the Rams, I suspect, will be to improve this further.

It is a shame for football in general but I doubt he's concerned about Arsenal winning the league etc. as the expenditure needed wouldn't benefit his own income.

Missing out on the CL is probably more of an issue as there's extra gate receipts and TV money, but then they still have a huge revenue stream so it's manageable.

If he wanted to give them more money for transfers then he easily could, yet rather he's probably content with the status quo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back