Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think theres much in it personally
Maybe it's down to having someone like Hazard to pass to but he was much better at passing forward last year and also more active defensively. He was definitely better but not by enough to say that Gomes couldn't have done just as well playing with Hazard, Jorginho, etc.

Maybe it's down to having someone like Hazard to pass to but he was much better at passing forward last year and also more active defensively. He was definitely better but not by enough to say that Gomes couldn't have done just as well playing with Hazard, Jorginho, etc.
I think Gomes is much more ambitious in possession, especially in terms of carrying the ball.

Kovacic always looks very classy, though. I think the two of them would complement each other quite well.

Sky sports breaking news Arsenal to bid on Zaha, Zaha wants to go.

Perfect bs story from bet they've got the mugs betting on Sky bet as well.
So much wrong with the Zaha to Arsenal story.
He wants champions league
He will cost £70m+
All we've got is a £40m budget and Mustafi's contract and no fool's buying that contract off our hands.
Zaha will probably end up staying for one more season till Chelsea use up their ban. He'd fit as a replacement for Hazard

Sky sports breaking news Arsenal to bid on Zaha, Zaha wants to go.

Perfect bs story from bet they've got the mugs betting on Sky bet as well.
So much wrong with the Zaha to Arsenal story.
He wants champions league
He will cost £70m+
All we've got is a £40m budget and Mustafi's contract and no fool's buying that contract off our hands.
Zaha will probably end up staying for one more season till Chelsea use up their ban. He'd fit as a replacement for Hazard
He wants champs league,he wants a London club,and supposedly he was an Arsenal fan as kid,so easy to add 2 and 2 together etc to get the story-if it came off or not

I think he's better at getting the ball forward and we struggle in that spot. That's basically the in and out of it. That said I'm not sure he could do any better here since he doesn't have the same level of support he had at Chelsea/Real. Not much in it between him and Andre.

I think he's better at getting the ball forward and we struggle in that spot. That's basically the in and out of it. That said I'm not sure he could do any better here since he doesn't have the same level of support he had at Chelsea/Real. Not much in it between him and Andre.

He was pretty poor/average every time I saw him last season and can’t believe they’re playing £45m for him.

He was pretty poor/average every time I saw him last season and can’t believe they’re playing £45m for him.
They're clearly overpaying. I think he would be better in a midfield that made more sense than Kante playing box to box did. In our team Kovacic would do very well playing next to Gueye. Better than Gomes? Not sure but definitely not twice the price tag better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back