Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mings is premier league quality . We paid over the odds, but it was a must have. We know what we are getting with him, and he’s already settled at the club.
I’m not saying he won’t be a good defender for you, however to assume he’s a PL quality defender is a bit presumptive. Maybe 20th quality?

Apparently the club that’s bid 60 mil for Rodrigo is Leicester

hmm, suppose it makes sense with the maguire money, but are they really going to go into the season with less centre backs than us? I only know johnny evans and wes morgan, is that benkovic a centre back?

hmm, suppose it makes sense with the maguire money, but are they really going to go into the season with less centre backs than us? I only know johnny evans and wes morgan, is that benkovic a centre back?
Yeah and that Turkish lad who has the biggest head I’ve ever seen in my life, puts Maguire’s to shame. Both a little inexperienced tho I think they both look decent.

Mings is a decent Championship defender. He's mainly looked poor in the 17 Premier League games he's played in though, for me.

My opinion of course . I’d think he would get in a few teams in the prem .
he looked ok ,in the games i caught of villa last season
tall , quick and gets stuck in, saying that he is up against some quality forwards in the prem week in week out.
It will be interesting to see how he does and Mcginn who i was impressed with, looks like you got a bargain there, how they cope over the season

Wayne “Cash Cow” Rooney “I’ll never play for another Premier League” club joins his third premier league team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back