Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i say he isn't good enough. I also say the scout isn't good enough for recommending him. Vault me in the future for that byt all means :) but i think if he can't get a game before tom davies then he isn't good enough to play in the league.

And he was never voted russias player of the year, he won player of the month once and that was it.

the fact he is on the bench as you say tells you everything about him not being good enough, unless martinez has been wasting a sub slot for 3 months on a player not fit to play.
Being on the bench tells me he's fit and available to play .

If he's not gonna play him put McEleny Leandro or even Brewster on the bench.

image.webp

He will score in the Derby and be are new hero.
then I will wake up realise that the odds on ever seeing him play anything other than a few minutes in an Everton jersey are pretty slim,
he hasnt played for the under 21.
Kone playes in front of him
kids come on before him
And bobby has been watching him for some time before we bought him, must have neen the same when he looked at atsu, mcready, alcaras,taore, kone knows a player when he sees one this fella

He will score in the Derby and be are new hero.
then I will wake up realise that the odds on ever seeing him play anything other than a few minutes in an Everton jersey are pretty slim,
he hasnt played for the under 21.
Kone playes in front of him
kids come on before him
And bobby has been watching him for some time before we bought him, must have neen the same when he looked at atsu, mcready, alcaras,taore, kone knows a player when he sees one this fella
Kone and Niasse. Needs to sacked right there he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back