Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niasse is just a wind up, created by Bill and bought into by Roberto. He doesn't really exist apart from on the P&L account. Apparently we are only naming 6 substitutes on the bench at Anfield tomorrow as Naisse cut himself shaving or showering or whatever.......

I want him to do so well for us, and it's hard to judge a player on - what is it? - 15 minutes of game time?

Questions are left unanswered, so people's interpretations are always going to come into it.

I hope it's just a niggling injury.

I want him to do so well for us, and it's hard to judge a player on - what is it? - 15 minutes of game time?

Questions are left unanswered, so people's interpretations are always going to come into it.

I hope it's just a niggling injury.
Something in particular that attracts him to you mate?
I am just thankful he wasn't purchased with the Moshiri money and would like him flogged off with the Manager asap...

especially given Martinez's mantra that January purchases/loans are only made for players who can immediately improve the squad.
Let's see: Traore, McGeady and now Niasse

Martinez is full of it.

Traore got injured.

One thing though when we got Traore we had actually tried for Martial.

It's just all very, very odd isn't it?!

Martinez has messed this up big time, but like everything else he's in denial so much.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...im-new-13-5m-new-boy-Oumar-Niasse-News-Gossip

“He’s not back up for anyone,” said Martinez.

“He has his own ability, his own conditions and is someone who can stretch defenders. Physically he can cope with the physicality of the Premier League straight away. He doesn’t need to adapt.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...everton-striker-niasse-taking-longer-11124634

But Martinez admits it could be some time before fans see why the forward became one of the most expensive players in the club's history.

“The adaptation period has been a little bit longer than we expected,” said the Blues boss

“The quicker we get through the adaptation period then the quicker we will see the real Oumar Niasse.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back