Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
His wife is complaining on Twitter that he isn't being given a fair chance. Which means he's complaining that he isn't being given a fair chance. Which means he's fit, not injured and Martinez just doesn't think he's good enough to start over Kone.

£14m wasted.

His wife is complaining on Twitter that he isn't being given a fair chance. Which means he's complaining that he isn't being given a fair chance. Which means he's fit, not injured and Martinez just doesn't think he's good enough to start over Kone.

£14m wasted.
This crossed my mind.

Concerning.

Begs the question, why sign him?

£14m wasted.

Or his wife happens to read social media and sees him getting slated AOTS.

This crossed my mind.

Concerning.

Begs the question, why sign him?

Tangent alert, but this did occur to me as well. Everton have kept McAleny on the books for years, and yet he has never really got anywhere near the first team match day squad. He is now 23 and older than Lukaku and no decision has ever been taken to call it quits. Instead of spunking £13.5m on a risky investment, why not give him the run in the squad he needed and then we could make an informed decision one way or the other? Not saying that McAleny is class or anything but how we can we ever judge the youngsters if we splurge out on someone we really had never heard of?

Tangent alert, but this did occur to me as well. Everton have kept McAleny on the books for years, and yet he has never really got anywhere near the first team match day squad. He is now 23 and older than Lukaku and no decision has ever been taken to call it quits. Instead of spunking £13.5m on a risky investment, why not give him the run in the squad he needed and then we could make an informed decision one way or the other? Not saying that McAleny is class or anything but how we can we ever judge the youngsters if we splurge out on someone we really had never heard of?
Let's face it, he can't have done any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back