Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmings-OnlyFloatersCanSurviveThis.gif

The guy looks a waste of money, but I've got no problem with the actual comments Roberto has made, I mean calls for the press to grill him over the player, what would that achieve?
Would it help the situation if Roberto cracks under questioning and admits the guy is garbage?

He can't really say anything other than what he has in reality. Remember we'd still need to sell the guy.

Thing is though mate, it doesn't really matter what Martinez says, because after us spending £13.5m on him, and by the end of the season he will have been sitting on the bench for 4 months without getting a game, I think that will have a lot of clubs who may be interested scratching their heads.

I honestly don't think he's going anywhere whether we want him to or not. He is getting paid a sizable amount of money, his woman lives in Manchester. Unless we can get Sunderland to stay up and get them to purchase him, he's not leaving this country imo..

So if you paid someone a large amount of money to complete a service for you and they took your money and said, we will sit on your money for a few months and see if we have time later in the year, you would be ok with that. ?

Of course I wouldn't but neither do I see the point in banging on about something over which we have no control and little knowledge. The new manager will assess things come the summer and we will know then what went wrong.

Hahaha damn right.still think he cant be judged til xmas though.give him a full pre season and at least 2 or 3 months of the season and then we will see what he is like.wonder would a spell in the under 21's be worth it or is his price tag well above that level?
Sod the price tag. The fact he hasn't been playing for the U21s is exactly what is calling his injury/fitness into question. Fit enough to get 10 mins of first team football (therefore not actually injured) but not playing U21 to get him up to match fitness? THIRTEEN MILLION!! This isn't Leandro, this isn't a hopeful punt, it's the third biggest signing the club has ever made! And we're doing nothing to get him to a state where he can play?!

It STINKS. I'm not going to cut him some slack because until we're given some answers, he's a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back