Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like he's got his "big move" and just downed tools to me....probably has refused to play in the u21s and Martinez is trying to get him going by including him as best he can but the guy is just going through the motions.....

Got his move to be near his mrs in manchester.
Seriously, do we have 90 day cooling off period?

The situation is unbelievable - you couldn't make it up.

Heads should roll.
Genuine question - did we keep the receipt? Do football transfers count as retail/business purchases?

Surely we must have some sort of comeback if indeed we've been duped into signing him?

Forget the proposed football movie about Jamie Vardy.

Instead its........."OUMAR NIASSE - the heist " - the story of how one man fooled a football club and their footballing genius of a manager.
Genuine question - did we keep the receipt? Do football transfers count as retail/business purchases?

Surely we must have some sort of comeback if indeed we've been duped into signing him?

Mate, I'm not keen on Martinez but do you think maybe "scumberto" sounds a little silly?
Anyway, recent commentss have been that it'd be a surprise if he actually plays any significant amount of games this season.
I seem to recall this situation never ends well, especially from the Russian league - just look at Aiden McGeady.
I think if he was any good, we'd have seen him start on Saturday, even if he was replaced by Kone when he tired. In my opinion* there's something massively amiss with him. It also concerns me that perhaps our scouting department has potentially recommended him.

*I am not ITK

:D

Forget the proposed football movie about Jamie Vardy.

Instead its........."OUMAR NIASSE - the heist " - the story of how one man fooled a football club and their footballing genius of a manager.
He reminds me of that player who was crap but managed to con big money moves, and spent his entire career almost, injured to hide the fact he was crap. Forget his name, he was South American I think? @Allezfan will know.

No seriously, I find it best to make that clear around transfer-speculation time, otherwise people think that what is said is fact rather than opinion. I hear very very little useful information, and very rarely too.

Psssst Hey Everton I thought you already learned your lesson buying players from the Russian league
It appears not.

Bilyaletdinov (or 'Russian lad' to those of us who've had a few), McGeady, Niasse.....

The list isn't impressive is it?

Kanchelskis was obviously a different kettle of fish - spent most of his career in the UK and was proven.

It appears not.

Bilyaletdinov (or 'Russian lad' to those of us who've had a few), McGeady, Niasse.....

The list isn't impressive is it?

Kanchelskis was obviously a different kettle of fish - spent most of his career in the UK and was proven.

Kanch was Ukranian not Russian , I think

The guy looks a waste of money, but I've got no problem with the actual comments Roberto has made, I mean calls for the press to grill him over the player, what would that achieve?
Would it help the situation if Roberto cracks under questioning and admits the guy is garbage?

He can't really say anything other than what he has in reality. Remember we'd still need to sell the guy.

Maybe Martinez wants to bring him in when we are playing well and in a no pressure situation. If we were to give him a full debut at goodison or when it really matters - which is every game atm - and he doesn't play well it could destroy him mentally. Maybe he is mentally fragile? Just a theory like.

The guy looks a waste of money, but I've got no problem with the actual comments Roberto has made, I mean calls for the press to grill him over the player, what would that achieve?
Would it help the situation if Roberto cracks under questioning and admits the guy is garbage?

He can't really say anything other than what he has in reality. Remember we'd still need to sell the guy.
I'm not sure it will be that simple to sell him. He must be on decent money and he wants to be in the north west. Who's going to pay him what we are when they know he's worse than Kone?

He reminds me of that player who was crap but managed to con big money moves, and spent his entire career almost, injured to hide the fact he was crap. Forget his name, he was South American I think? @Allezfan will know.

No seriously, I find it best to make that clear around transfer-speculation time, otherwise people think that what is said is fact rather than opinion. I hear very very little useful information, and very rarely too.
Still more then most one could argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back