Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to keep an open mind on this situation for a few weeks, and I don't think I've even commented in this thread until now, but that does it for me, he's just crap, he's got to be.

Also can we please stop the "he won player of the season in the Russian league though" shouts. He didn't. He won a handful of player of the 'month' awards for his 'club', where his level of competition was probably light years behind the standards of Everton / Premier League.

And to think, I almost put this lid in my fantasy football team in February

I could be wrong and I hope I am but this all points to this lad being the worst signing in the history of our club. How can he be that unfit..How can a wrist injury stop him playing a part this season... How can he not be ready for the physicality of the league when Leon osman has being playing in it for years... Martinez is spouting waffle yet again. Does he ready think us Evertonians believe him.

It doesn't say much for the medical team that he was supposed to have passed a two stage medical before signing. Whoever passed him isn't fit to practise.... like Niasse himself apparently. It beggars belief anyway...not as if hes a goalkeeper. Vardy's wrist has been strapped up for bloody months now why not this fella ? Makes you wonder what all the high tech sports scientists at Finch Farm are analysing when this farce persists.

It doesn't say much for the medical team that he was supposed to have passed a two stage medical before signing. Whoever passed him isn't fit to practise.... like Niasse himself apparently. It beggars belief anyway...not as if hes a goalkeeper. Vardy's wrist has been strapped up for bloody months now why not this fella ? Makes you wonder what all the high tech sports scientists at Finch Farm are analysing when this farce persists.

You do realise hes not ACTUALLY injured, right?

But you are saying a person who's career is based on football couldn't even be fit enough for 20 minutes against West Brom? Even if its Russia's winter break, how could he possibly lose so much fitness he needs three weeks to be ready for anything?
Said this back in February. Such a complete and utter joke of a transfer.

Martinez the king of deflection and spin. Spin a line about fitness to distract people from the fact that if he put him on the pitch the club would become a laughing stock. We obviously can't judge the guy until we see him, which is exactly why Martinez won't play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back