Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he gets on the bench, but he probably won't be match fit again this season and yet he doesn't get game time for the U21s either. I really can't see any other explanation than him being another Per Kroldrup. I reckon we'll try to sell him in the summer and blame it on him not settling in England.

It's a farcical situation.

We should not be spending this amount of money on a player for them to be ready 7 months later. They need to have an instant impact, at least in terms of availability and challenging for a place.

It smacks of someone not having done a thorough enough scouting job.

It's a farcical situation.

We should not be spending this amount of money on a player for them to be ready 7 months later. They need to have an instant impact, at least in terms of availability and challenging for a place.

It smacks of someone not having done a thorough enough scouting job.

Smacks of wanting to sign Yarmalenko and when that fell through the scout saying 'well I saw this other guy have a good game once'

It looks like he's got his "big move" and just downed tools to me....probably has refused to play in the u21s and Martinez is trying to get him going by including him as best he can but the guy is just going through the motions.....

Got his move to be near his mrs in manchester.

Scumberto won't admit that he's just wasted club's 13.5m on a panic buy based probably on youtube clips
Mate, I'm not keen on Martinez but do you think maybe "scumberto" sounds a little silly?

Anyway, recent commentss have been that it'd be a surprise if he actually plays any significant amount of games this season.

I seem to recall this situation never ends well, especially from the Russian league - just look at Aiden McGeady.

I think if he was any good, we'd have seen him start on Saturday, even if he was replaced by Kone when he tired. In my opinion* there's something massively amiss with him. It also concerns me that perhaps our scouting department has potentially recommended him.

*I am not ITK

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back