Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is most embarrassing is that I'm not actually surprised that Martinez has actually spouted such nonsense; it was only a matter of time.

If he actually plays any form of influential part next season then I'd be seriously surprised. I hope I'm wrong but it's now becoming farcical.

Hahahahah. He is honestly taking the piss with what he's saying about Niasse isn't he.

Toffees boss Martinez, though, insists Everton fans will see the best of Niasse – but only after the striker has a full pre-season’s work under his belt.

“At the moment, Oumar is adapting well,” said Martinez.

“The first step was to get rid of the pain in his wrist after the problems that gave him.

“Now is probably the first period that he had 10 days of complete good work and he’s going to get the benefit from it.

“From that to be able to play and to cope with 90 minutes of the demands of the Premier League I think is a very different story.

“Oumar will benefit completely with a pre-season and at the start of next season.

“This campaign is more about getting used to the environment and to get to slowly work towards the physicality of this league.

“If he could play some part of the games it would be a bonus but at the moment it is more of an introduction than the star role he can have.”

How has his wrist stopped him from maintaining his fitness levels. What a joke.

He's always said signing someone in January should be someone who can make an immediate impact and help the team. Yet he's saying tis campaign is to get him used to the environment. What a load of hogwash.

Why did we sign this fella?

This massive waste of money has had zero impact, and Martinez is giving quotes saying it ain't going to happen this season at all. Why did we stump up the money in January for someone who can't even be involved?

He deserves every bit of criticism he gets about this signing.

Is this some kind of windup, that Martinez has said he won't play any part this season because he is not fit, something stinks, he should be sacked on that alone.

Play him in the 21s then you complete fool.

Was you fully clothed when you did it? :oops:

Bet its not the first time you've had the sack over your wrist!

A bit of support would be nice. I'm young and i'll recover, Niasse has already hit national retirement age once according to his genuine documents and has got to start a career all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back