Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez should just admit what the problem is with this guy. There obviously is major issues but as usual coco the clown will just not admit there is anything wrong .

The media could easily ask a legitimate question "Why is it that you say Niasse is not ready to play, but you continue to include him on the bench?"

I do worry about the quality of questions being asked at these so-called press conferences, it just seems to be a chance for the manager to waffle on about whatever he wants.

"If you can't get a player fit to play in three months how are you going to anyone fit in 6 weeks of pre-season training"?

Clearly been a massive cock up this signing, he'll be farmed out in the summer and some crappy excuse will be given like he couldn't settle in England.

But he won't leave England.

Did he not come here because his bird wanted to be near her family in Manchester?

We are stuck with this bloke.

Last edited:
I do worry about the quality of questions being asked at these so-called press conferences, it just seems to be a chance for the manager to waffle on about whatever he wants.

"If you can't get a player fit to play in three months how are you going to anyone fit in 6 weeks of pre-season training"?

On top of that, why would bring in a player in January for £13m who is apparently so chronically unfit to play he will barely feature the rest of the season? If you really like the player then better to just leave it until the summer where you may be able to get him for cheaper anyway? Signing unfit players in January usually only happens when the selling club are desperate to get shot ASAP (e.g. Spartak with McGeady) or the buyers are willing to just take a gamble on a loan and if it doesn't work out then no harm no foul. If this was just loan deal then I think they'd be more sympathy because players often don't turn out to be anywhere near as good as touted but this lad was apparently scouted by us for ages.

The whole thing stinks and the truth is clearly being hidden to save the club from embarrassment and supporter's fury.

Have noticed the standard of questioning he gets asked is piss poor, it always come across as to matey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back