Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam only passing on information what got told to me earlier today, the bloke who told me doesnt know why exactly but he told me he knew for definite everton had a fraud team looking into things for them.

Just listened to the everton podcast (liverpool echo) and at the end they talk about passing drills between Niasse and Cleverley in a warm up prior to a game. Apparently Niasse could,nt pass the ball back straight and cleverly stood there frozen with a look "are you for real"

Just listened to the everton podcast (liverpool echo) and at the end they talk about passing drills between Niasse and Cleverley in a warm up prior to a game. Apparently Niasse could,nt pass the ball back straight and cleverly stood there frozen with a look "are you for real"

Oh my god

I don't know, he did play and score for his country recently, and scored goals in a half decent league. He might turn out ok.

I think this was supposed to be at half time yesterday as another rag picked up on it saying he couldn't pass the ball straight.

tbh I'm not sure if Niasse is just taking the piss though and can't be arsed because that ht warm up he done against Southampton was a joke. He should have had a coach ripping strips off him for just walking about.

Either way we will find out soon enough. Bad management, bad player = probably a bit of both

Link?

Iam only passing on information what got told to me earlier today, the bloke who told me doesnt know why exactly but he told me he knew for definite everton had a fraud team looking into things for them.
Some bloke outside the blob shop selling knock off bacon by any chance?

I think Martinez knew his days were numbered in January and Niasse was bought as a sick joke.
A turd left on the bosses desk.
Well played, Roberto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back