Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been no worse than the other clowns on the pitch for us. Obviously he hasnt been great, I think the outrage at how laughably bad he has been is being hugely exaggerated though. He aint really done much of anything.

I have seen him play here and there for us for a few minutes. I'll wait until he has played properly for us (if indeed he ever does) to pass a proper judgement.
I was at the Bournemouth game and he was dire (as were all the other players, mind you) but, he was just so out of it. He had no idea where he was or what was going on. I think he has been horribly mismanaged. Either he didn't understand his instructions or he was not given instructions.

I was at the Bournemouth game and he was dire (as were all the other players, mind you) but, he was just so out of it. He had no idea where he was or what was going on. I think he has been horribly mismanaged. Either he didn't understand his instructions or he was not given instructions.

Yeah I know. I just think its really hard to come in to a struggling side who had already given up. There was obviously issues at the club and I would just like to see him after a proper run of games before totally writing him off. The signs aint good I will say that but who knows.

I don't think we should be done with Oumar yet. Most new managers like to give the existing players a chance to prove they have a part to play under the new manager. He will get a chance I'm sure. Whether he takes it or not is another matter.

He's been better than Lukaku the last few weeks. Crucially, he looks like he wants to be there. He puts a shift in and is willing to work hard for the team. Yes, he hasn't looked good, and I am willing to give him until January to assess, but Lukaku please take note of how much better you can look by wanting to be there. Drew the biggest claps of the game against Bournemouth winning the ball back a handful of times

He has been no worse than the other clowns on the pitch for us. Obviously he hasnt been great, I think the outrage at how laughably bad he has been is being hugely exaggerated though
The fact that he has stunk far and above "the other clowns on the pitch" speaks volumes and he has been laughably bad

The fact you don't see it is one of these reasons:

You haven't seen him play

You don't have a clue about football

You've got a serious eye problem

You're just not very bright

You're Oumar Niasse or his agent or Pookie

.....I'm not even putting the wind up option in because I believe you qualify for multiple of the above

The fact that he has stunk far and above "the other clowns on the pitch" speaks volumes and he has been laughably bad

.....I'm not even putting the wind up option in because I believe you qualify for multiple of the above

Wow...
** pulls up chair, reaches for popcorn cos dis gunna be good **

He's been better than Lukaku the last few weeks. Crucially, he looks like he wants to be there. He puts a shift in and is willing to work hard for the team. Yes, he hasn't looked good, and I am willing to give him until January to assess, but Lukaku please take note of how much better you can look by wanting to be there. Drew the biggest claps of the game against Bournemouth winning the ball back a handful of times
He drew the biggest laughs from the park end not claps and of course he wants to be there in fact he's got 50000 reasons every week

He hasn't thought mate, and that's the worry.

Even against Sunderland where we were abysmal, Lukaku barely tried- but at least he could control the ball, get into the right areas, generally understand the flow of the game. He just wasn't fit enough, nor bothered to influence the game.

You watch Naisse vs Leicester or Bournemouth and it was as if he'd been introduced to a mysterious new game for the first time. He's being laughed at by the youth teams when they do combined sessions - and if you watch the pre-match and half time warm ups players like Mirallas pass the ball fast at him and laugh (did this in front of the away fans halftime vs Palace)! It's all a bit grim

He hasnt stunk far and above everyone though thats the thing. He hasnt had a chance to show if he is good or not yet.

If you want to judge someone after a couple of minutes on the pitch then fine.

I will judge him after he has had a decent crack of the whip because I dont do kneejerk reactions and history is littered with players who take time to bed into a side.

I will judge him after he has had a decent crack of the whip because I dont do kneejerk reactions and history is littered with players who take time to bed into a side.
You'll judging him for someone else I predict as any manager coming in will bin him off whether out on loan to Southend or Yeovil or actually getting a fee for him after watching him fall over the ball in pre season

He hasn't thought mate, and that's the worry.

Even against Sunderland where we were abysmal, Lukaku barely tried- but at least he could control the ball, get into the right areas, generally understand the flow of the game. He just wasn't fit enough, nor bothered to influence the game.

You watch Naisse vs Leicester or Bournemouth and it was as if he'd been introduced to a mysterious new game for the first time. He's being laughed at by the youth teams when they do combined sessions - and if you watch the pre-match and half time warm ups players like Mirallas pass the ball fast at him and laugh (did this in front of the away fans halftime vs Palace)! It's all a bit grim
No give him a chance the football world is littered with players dropped too soon......

No give him a chance the football world is littered with players dropped too soon......

You seem hell bent on hating Oumar.

Obviously, there's more to it than you're letting on.

Unity is the only thing that can drive us on at the moment.

Arguments against his inclusion are plain for all to see.

Regardless of this, the lad needs time.

Everyone can see this, except you.

Are you even aware of how silly you sound?

Can we please get behind our players.

Long summer ahead, with loads of ins and outs.

Owe it to the club to be as supportive as we can be.

Won't hurt for us to get behind them a bit, would it?

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back