Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at my post a little bit more closely, and you'll understand my point.
Your point seems to make an excuse for a player who can't actually play football then wanting paying fans to get behind the man like he's going to suddenly learn to control a ball and pass the ball to men in the same coloured shirt...

Oh and you may have smiled when he signed I however was filled with trepidation rightly so as it turned out

Your point seems to make an excuse for a player who can't actually play football then wanting paying fans to get behind the man like he's going to suddenly learn to control a ball and pass the ball to men in the same coloured shirt...

Oh and you may have smiled when he signed I however was filled with trepidation rightly so as it turned out

Look here, I understand your pessimism. He hasn't looked like a top flight player since his arrival.

Oh so often we've been left wanting more from his performances.

Oumar Niasse, not a quality player? To that, I say one thing.

Keep the faith!!

Dire performances, I agree with - but look at it like this.

Only a few players really do well in their first season in the PL, for some it takes time.

We need to support our team, Martinez has gone and the future is bright!

No time for fear or trepidation.

The facts are there.

He has not performed to a standard expected of a top flight player, as of yet.

Even the most optimistic fan can tell that.

Sad that it hasn't worked out thus far, but I'm not one to throw a player after half a season.

I also believe that we as fans have a role to play here.

Don't be so negative, and support the team.

Enthusiasm often breeds success.

Look here, I understand your pessimism. He hasn't looked like a top flight player since his arrival.

Oh so often we've been left wanting more from his performances.

Oumar Niasse, not a quality player? To that, I say one thing.

Keep the faith!!

Dire performances, I agree with - but look at it like this.

Only a few players really do well in their first season in the PL, for some it takes time.

We need to support our team, Martinez has gone and the future is bright!

No time for fear or trepidation.

The facts are there.

He has not performed to a standard expected of a top flight player, as of yet.

Even the most optimistic fan can tell that.

Sad that it hasn't worked out thus far, but I'm not one to throw a player after half a season.

I also believe that we as fans have a role to play here.

Don't be so negative, and support the team.

Enthusiasm often breeds success.
I admire your enthusiasm I really do and it has been relevant for some players in the past......

.......but alas it doesn't apply to Niasse who possesses no technical ability whatsoever

I admire your enthusiasm I really do and it has been relevant for some players in the past......

.......but alas it doesn't apply to Niasse who possesses no technical ability whatsoever

I understand your feelings.

Don't be so negative, players need time to adapt.

I've struggled with home sickness and adaptation problems myself, it doesn't just go overnight.

Over the top statements don't help, especially on forums where the echo-chamber affect is potent.

To back our players is a duty of supporters.

I understand your feelings.

Don't be so negative, players need time to adapt.

I've struggled with home sickness and adaptation problems myself, it doesn't just go overnight.

Over the top statements don't help, especially on forums where the echo-chamber affect is potent.

To back our players is a duty of supporters.
30 odd years of paying to watch my team allows me to judge and comment on players and the jury has returned the verdict on this bluffed

All irrelevant anyway because he'll be gone under the new manager whoever it is

Yeah we picked him up off the street didnt we?

He is an International player who has played well at a decent level. He has had a career before us. Just because he hasnt turned out great in the handful of games he has played for us doesnt automatically mean he cant kick a ball, he obviously can.

Id like to see what he can do in a team that hasnt given up and once he has had a run of games. Thats a much more reasonable time to judge him.

Trouble is everybody these days wants everything NOW.

He is an International player who has played well at a decent level. He has had a career before us. Just because he hasnt turned out great in the handful of games he has played for us doesnt automatically mean he cant kick a ball, he obviously can.

Id like to see what he can do in a team that hasnt given up and once he has had a run of games. Thats a much more reasonable time to judge him.

No he's just poo

Mate have you seen him play? He is hopeless.

Mate have you seen him play? He is hopeless.

He has been no worse than the other clowns on the pitch for us. Obviously he hasnt been great, I think the outrage at how laughably bad he has been is being hugely exaggerated though. He aint really done much of anything.

I have seen him play here and there for us for a few minutes. I'll wait until he has played properly for us (if indeed he ever does) to pass a proper judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back