Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I maintained he shouldn't be judged before playing it does seem like the consensus around the club is that he's just not good enough.

Very embarrassing for us if so but you could understand why he's not being played if that's the case. It will only humiliate everyone further and drive his price down.

I'm still hopeful it's not as bad as it seems but if it is, then as much as I want Martinez gone, I won't beat him with this one too much. His signings have not been the problem and most would agree our squad (on paper) is better now than it was under Moyes.

Come on guys, give the guy a break, he has scored goals and only time will tell.....I'm sure our scouting team have down their homework....

Senior career*
Years
Team Apps† (Gls)†
2007–2013
US Ouakam 154 (102)
2012Brann (loan) 3 (0)
2013–2014 Akhisar Belediyespor 45 (12)
2014–2016 Lokomotiv Moscow 28 (12)

National team‡
Senegal U23 6 (0)
2014– Senegal 7 (3)

I was reading the Wiki stuff and in 2013 was all lined up for a reasonable French club (St Etienne I think) and then opted for a Turkish team, I have to say, that I've never heard of. Did seem strange even if I don't know particularly why.

The official line is that he's not fit. Hard to believe fitness is the issue though when he would've started the Russian season last month, he's played for Senegal and the fact he's not either played for the u-21s or even been on the bench for some games.

The official line is that he's not fit. Hard to believe fitness is the issue though when he would've started the Russian season last month, he's played for Senegal and the fact he's not either played for the u-21s or even been on the bench for some games.

Makes it even more weird when Darron Gibson can come back from 3 months out with injury, but yet he can be fit enough to start a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back